Quex Caravan Park
Quex Caravan Park is picturesque, level and partly wooded and is only two miles from Minnis Bay and one mile from the quiet village of Birchington. An ideal setting for your holiday home and excellent base from which to visit the East of our lovely county and Ramsgate with its ferry links to Europe.
A grocery shop and small café, as well as laundry facilities are provided for your convenience and remember Quex Park is only 15 minutes from magnificent sandy beaches and harbour.
Reservations are advisable at popular times of the season.
Quex Caravan Park is also a member of “The Best of British” an organisation of the top touring parks in Great Britain.
No tents are permitted at Quex Park
OTHER LOCAL ATTRACTIONS:
• Biddenden Vineyards – 01580 291726
• Canterbury Cathedral - 01227 762862
• Historic Chatham Dockyards - 01634 823807
• Dover Castle – 01304 211067
• Deal Castle -01304 372762
• Farming World - 01227 751144
• The Hop Farm - 01622 872068
• Howletts Zoo - 01227 721286
• Kent & East Sussex Railway - 01580 765155
• Leas Cliff Entertainment Venue - 01303 228600
• Leeds Castle - 01622 765400
• Port Lympne Zoo – 01303 264647
• RAF Manston - 01843825224
• Shepherd Neame Brewery – 01795 532206
• The Capel Down Winery – 01580 766111
• Walmer Castle - 01304 364288
• White cliffs of Dover - 01304 202756
• Whitstable Harbour Village - 01227 262433
• Wildwood Discovery Park - 0871 7810081
OPENING TIMES: March 7th to November 7th (possible extension available to the end of December).
HOW TO FIND US: Quex Caravan Park is situated near the village of Birchington. This attractive park is found most easily by following the road signs to Margate/Ramsgate roundabout on the A28. From here follow the signs to Margate; visitors will then come into Birchington village at the ‘T’ junction with a mini roundabout. Turn to the right at this point, then take the first turning to the right and follow the Tourist Board signs for one mile to arrive at the park entrance on your right.
- BBQ area
- Car Parking
- Child Play Area
- Dogs allowed
- Electric Hook-up
- Electric Shaver Point
- Fishing Available
- Food Shop
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Golf Course
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Static Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches
- Wheelchair Access