Waverley Park Holiday Centre
Waverley Park Holiday Centre is a family run park situated in the Island’s most famous town of Cowes – the park has direct access to the promenade east of the River Medina and enjoys panoramic views over Cowes Harbour and the Solent. At the head of the 12 acre Park is the old Manor House built in 1795 and extended to accommodate the reception and the licensed Club House and terrace which is open nightly during High Season and offers family entertainment and a wide selection of home cooked evening meals to suite all tastes.
Touring/camping facilities are available. There is a high quality amenity block with launderette, free hot showers, WC, disabled/baby changing and dishwashing facilities.
Waverley Park Holiday Centre also has a large selection of Holiday Caravans and Apartments to hire.
– Free Club Membership (high season).
– Free heated outdoor swimming & paddling pools (high season).
– Free cots & highchairs (bookable – cot linen is not provided).
– Free table tennis.
– All accommodation is fully equipped with colour TV, shower, toilet, fridge, full size gas stove etc.
– Haven for wildlife especially red squirrels.
– Ideal base for sailing, walking, cycling, fishing and golfing.
– Easy access to visitor attractions on the Island.
– Within walking distance of Red Funnel’s car ferry terminus and West Cowes.
– Children’s play area.
– Dogs welcome.
- Beach Location
- Caravan Hire
- Car Parking
- Child Play Area
- Dogs allowed
- Electric Hook-up
- Fishing Available
- Food Shop
- Games Room
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Golf Course
- Licensed Club - Pub
- Motor Home Pitches
- Outdoor Pool
- Shower Facilities
- Tennis Court
- Tent Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches