Broadmeadow Caravan Park
Open 1st April to 31st October
Broadmeadow Caravan Park is a 5 star family owned touring park situated in the beautiful market town of Ross-on-Wye where you will find numerous independent cafes and shops and a wide variety of restaurants, bars & takeaways which are all within easy walking distance of the park. Morrisons supermarket is 5 minutes walk. Ross-on-Wye is popular for walkers, anglers, bird watchers, cyclists, canoeists, shoppers and history lovers. You will find excellent views from The Prospect by St Mary’s Church.
You would be ideally located to explore the historic Wye Valley region & the wonderful Forest of Dean. The area is steeped in a wealth of history and natural beauty, nearby there is Tintern Abbey, Goodrich Castle, Monmouth, Synmonds Yat & Yat Rock, the cathedral cities of Hereford, Gloucester & Worcester, the Brecon Beacons and the Malvern Hills. There is also a frequent bus service to Hereford & Gloucester.
Any view of Ross-on-Wye is dominated by St. Mary’s Church. The picturesque streets of the small market town make shopping that much more enjoyable.
The town’s sporting facilities include an indoor swimming pool, putting greens and tennis courts. You can also enjoy golfing, mini-bus tours, pony trekking, fishing, cycling, mountain biking, cinemas, horse racing and river cruises in the area.
There are several walks in the area to tempt visitors including the Wye Valley Walk, Offa’s Dyke Walk and the Black Mountains.
Broadmeadow Caravan Park has 150 pitches and welcomes touring caravans, motor homes RV’s 5th Wheels & Folding campers. For tents/trailer tents – please email site directly as there are limited pitches available (Max occupancy 4, max size 5m x 3m).
The Park has been thoughtfully landscaped and is ideally equipped for holiday visitors and benefits from the following facilities:
• 2 large fully equipped toilet/shower blocks both with ample free hot water & free hair driers
• Facilities for the disabled
• Family room with baby changing facilities
• Dishwashing facilities
• Laundry room facilities (extra)
• Grass and hardstanding pitches
• New for 2019 – Adult only Area
• Large pitches available for Rv’s
• Seasonal pitches available
• Small children’s play area
• 16 amp electrical hook-up to all pitches
• FREE WiFi
• Beautiful lakes one of which offers coarse fishing
• Well behaved pets welcome, MAX 2 (dogs must be kept on a lead at all times)
• Dog walking area (due to wildlife dogs must be kept on leads)
• Calor Gas Sales (Reception hours only)
• Reception Area offering advice and leaflets for nearby attractions
• Resident Wardens
Visit Broadmeadow Caravan Park website for further information
Broadmeadow Caravan Park
- Chemical Disposal Point
- Car Parking
- Child Play Area
- Dogs allowed
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hook-up
- Electric Shaver Point
- Fishing Available
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Ice Pack Facility
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Tent Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches
- Wheelchair Access