Eastnor Deer Park Campsite
The Eastnor Deer Park Campsite overlooks the castle as well as the Malvern Hills and is a popular site for camping and caravanning during the summer months.
The park is a designated ‘Area of Outstanding Beauty’ and a ‘Site of Special interest’.
For many years visitors have come to Eastnor to enjoy it’s beauty, tranquillity and walk the picturesque Malvern Hills.
Eastnor Deer Park Campsite is open from Easter until the end of September (see below) for Caravans, Motorhomes, Campervans & Tents.
• Saturday 8th April to Sunday 23rd April
• Friday 28th April to Monday 1st May
• Friday 26th May to Monday 5th June
• Saturday 17th June (Camping for Cliff Richard Concert only)
• Sunday 18th June (Camping for Michael Ball & Alfie Boe Concert only)
• Friday 25th August to Thursday 31st August
• Monday 4th September to Saturday 30th September
We welcome tents and caravans for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights after which they must be moved, unless by special arrangement. Please note that we will not be offering storage facilities for unoccupied caravans.
We offer all camping and caravanning visitors, including rally groups, a half price family ticket for entry to Eastnor Castle and grounds for a family of up to 2 adults and 3 children, during their stay,(subject to castle opening dates and times).
OUT AND ABOUT
Ledbury (Market Town), Malvern Hills, Westons Cider, Hellens House – Much Marcle, Hereford Cathedral, Newbridge Farm Park
Eastnor Castle Chilli Festival
Ledbury Poetry Festival
Visit the Eastnor Deer Park Campsite website for further information