Hill Farm Caravan Park
Set on the edge of the New Forest, Hill Farm Caravan Park is a quiet, rural site set in 11 acres of lovely Hampshire countryside. This family-run park provides an ideal base for campers and caravanners looking to tour the area.
Hill Farm Caravan Park is secluded by fields and woodlands which provide a peaceful setting. It is just 4 miles from the ancient market town of Romsey. The site’s facilities are more suitable for mature visitors and those with young children.
They have two modern toilet and shower blocks. One features under the floor heating and family-size showers. There are facilities for the disabled, a parent and baby room and a small laundry.
Hill Farm Caravan Park features a small licensed on-site shop that offers a wide range of everyday goods. You can purchase groceries, sweets, ice cream, a range of caravan spares and accessories as well as calor gas and camping gaz there. You can choose to have newspapers ordered for you every day. The site bakes fresh bloomers, baguettes, croissants and pain au chocolat each morning.
The on-site tea room Bramleys offers a more comprehensive range of foods. They have breakfasts, lunches, afternoon tea, home-made cakes and desserts. Every dish is available as a take away.
The site offers a range of pitches for campers and caravanners. They are designed to make your visit as comfortable as possible. There is a premier pitch that has an adjacent camping pitch.
• Premier Pitches – on gravelled hard standing, they include electric hook-up, water point and grey water drainage.
• Standard Serviced Pitches – mostly on grass, some have gravelled hard standing and all have electric hook-up and shared water.
• Standard Tent Pitches – approximately 90 m2 on grass and designed to accommodate most family tents. Many of our tent pitches have an electric hook-up and shared water. We also have a number of tent pitches without electricity and with centralised water points. These are available for a limited number of nights each season, usually at Bank Holidays and weekends in the summer.
• Supertent Pitches – approximately 120 m2. These are designed to accommodate the new supertents that have one dimension greater than 9 mtrs or two dimensions greater than 6 mtrs.
Note:– when booking a tent pitch it is important to know the dimensions of your tent to avoid the problem of us not being able to accommodate you on arrival.
• Motorhomes – are well catered for with flat grass or gravelled standings and a purpose built waste water discharge point
• Static Caravans – have their own patio area, colour television with DVD and stereo radio. Fully equipped for up to eight people, these vans are privately situated away from the main touring and camping areas.
Within a short drive is Winchester, the historic capital of England, The New Forest, Salisbury, the sandy beaches of the South Coast and the amazing monoliths at Stonehenge and Avebury.
Ferries for the Continent and the Isle of Wight are within thirty minutes drive and there are excellent shopping, leisure and family entertainment centres in nearby Southampton. Local activities include horse riding, walking, fly and coarse fishing and golf.
As well as welcoming Touring Caravans, Motorhomes and Tents we also have static caravans to rent.
Click on the Hill Farm Caravan Park website link for more information
Hill Farm Caravan Park
Branches Lane, Sherfield English, Hants, SO51 6FH
- Battery Charging
- Beach Location
- Chemical Disposal Point
- Car Parking
- Child Play Area
- Dogs allowed
- Drain Hook-up
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hook-up
- Electric Shaver Point
- Food Shop
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Golf Course
- Ice Pack Facility
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Tent Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches
- Water Hook-up
- Wheelchair Access
- Wireless Internet