Within walking distance of the coast, Lytton Lawn is a holiday park that is near the charming village of Milford-on-Sea and the picturesque harbour of Keyhaven.
Lytton Lawn is a peaceful 4 Star park that is set in 8 acres of lovely, natural parkland. They are just 1 mile from Milford-on-Sea beach which features excellent views to the Isle of Wight. The park is also just a short drive from Lymington and the ferry terminal to the Isle of Wight which makes a great day trip.
This self-contained park features all of the amenities that you would expect to find at a high quality park. The site’s prioritizes peace and quiet and because of this they have no swimming pool, gym or disco. Guests at Lytton Lawn have free access to the club and leisure facilities at Shorefield Country Park which is only 2 ½ miles away.
Lytton Lawn has premier pitches on hand standing for caravans and motor homes that have access to electric hook-up, water and drainage. The premier pitches are large pitches and many of them will take up to an 8m unit. They even have one pitch that would be suitable for an American RV.
They also welcome tents, caravans and trailer tents on serviced pitches on grass with access to hook-ups.
• Children’s play area and large recreation field
• Games room with pool table and table tennis
• Free hot showers and toilet block. Private bathroom suite available
• Purpose-built launderette
• Well stocked shop with off-licence and camping equipment
• Calor Gas exchange service
• Chemical toilet emptying facilities
• Covered washing up and food prep area
• Warden supervised
• Internet Kiosk in reception
• Most facilities are free but some do require a small charge. Some facilities are seasonal.
- Chemical Disposal Point
- Car Parking
- Child Play Area
- Dogs allowed
- Drain Hook-up
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hook-up
- Fishing Available
- Food Shop
- Games Room
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Tent Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches
- Water Hook-up
- Wheelchair Access