Hurst View (Solent View) Caravan Park
Hurst View (Solent View) is set in an unrivalled area of natural and unspoilt beauty with views across the western Solent approaches to the Isle of Wight and the Needles rocks.
Tents, Touring Caravans and Motorhomes are welcome to this family friendly park which is quietly situated off the beaten track between Lymington and Milford-on-Sea in the New Forest.
The level camping field offers electric hook-ups and modern toilet/shower facilities. Dogs are allowed but must be kept on lead in the park.
HOLIDAY CARAVANS FOR HIRE
Hurst View offers 6 berth holiday homes for hire. Each is fully equipped and fitted out to a very high standard of comfort and includes colour TV, full size cooker, refrigerator, shower and flush WC. All are connected to mains water and gas supplies.
LOG CABIN FOR HIRE
There is now a luxurious log cabin that sleeps 5/7 people. It is fitted out to the very highest standard with central heating, TV, stereo, and everything else you would expect to find in a luxury holiday home.
OUT AND ABOUT
• Exbury Gardens and Steam Railway in the New Forest National Park
• On the banks of the Beaulieu River, in the heart of the New Forest National Park, you will find the peaceful haven of Buckler’s Hard. The Maritime Museum and Buckler’s Hard Story give an insight into the history of the village whilst a trip on the river or a walk beside the riverbank provides an opportunity to see some of its abundant wildlife. It is located within easy reach of the popular tourist destinations of Bournemouth, Southampton and Winchester.
Beaulieu Motor Museum is guaranteed to give you a great family day out with lots for everyone to enjoy including the world famous National Motor Museum, Palace House, home of the Montagu family, historic Beaulieu Abbey, World of Top Gear and James Bond Exhibition.
• Brockenhurst Cycle Experience are now able to offer everyone the opportunity to cycle in the New Forest with a brand new delivery of bikes for all abilities.
• Hurst Castle Lighthouse is situated at the seaward end of the shingle spit that extends 1.5 miles from Milford-On-Sea. The end of the spit, only three-quarters of a mile from the Isle of Wight, and the views from the top of the centre keep are spectacular.
• Peppa Pig World, Paultons Park: Step into Peppas World, with new fun rides, enchanted buildings and play areas.
Hurst View Caravan Park
Lower Pennington Lane, Pennington
Lymington, Hampshire SO41 8AL