Fishery Creek Touring Park
Situated on the lovely Hayling Island in Hampshire, Fishery Creek Touring Park is the perfect location for your families’ next touring and camping holiday.
Fishery Creek Touring Park adjoins a tidal creek of Chichester Harbour which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The park itself it set in a quiet and pretty location. Pathways from the park lead to easy walks as well as extensive viewing around and across the area’s picturesque harbour.
This well-maintained park features drained grassland, tarmac access roads to the pitches and some electrical hook-ups. Fishery Creek features excellent shower facilities that include razor points and hair dryers. There are 2 well-equipped and fenced in children’s play areas. One is for children under the age of 5 and the other is for older children.
Fishery Creek Touring Park is essentially in a peaceful place located in tranquil surroundings. You can leisurely go fishing from the banks of the creek. The site has a variety of pitches available for caravan tourers, motor homes and tents. You can choose to store your caravan in the site’s secure compound in summer or in winter. For no extra charge Fishery Creek Touring Park can move your caravan in and out of the compound. There is a slip way on-site that provides access to the harbour.
OUT AND ABOUT
A leisurely 5 minute stroll will take you to the beach, local shops, restaurants, pubs and clubs.
Hayling Island has some beautiful beaches with stunning views of the Isle of Wight. If you are interested in golf, walking or sea fishing, Hayling Island has something for everyone to do and see.
Havant town has all the brand name shops, cafes and bars. Emsworth and Portsmouth are only a short car journey away and a little further Chichester is host to two famous horseracing venues; Goodwood and Fontwell.
• Hayling Seaside Railway – A quaint light railway that runs from Beachlands, along the seafront, to Eastoke. Providing not only a useful form of transport but also enjoyable entertainment for all the family.
• Hayling Billy Trail – An historical trail that runs the full length along the west coast of the island and used to be the original route of the “Hayling Billy” train line. The route is used by walkers, cyclists and horse riders. The verges and hedgerows are managed to promote their wildlife value, and the path provides excellent views over the Langstone Harbour.
• Nature Walks & Cycle Trails – There are many beautiful walks and trails around the island due it being in an area of outstanding natural beauty. The mild maritime climate allows many different species of wild flowers and wildlife to flourish, some unique to coastal landscapes.
• Funland Amusement Park – Situated along the ‘Blue Flag’ beach resort of Hayling Island, Funland offers a variety of attractions indoors and out.
• The Station Theatre – The Hayling Island Station Theatre is run by HIADS (Hayling Island Amateur Dramatic Society). The Station Theatre puts on HIADS productions (plays and pantomimes) and also has productions by outside groups and performers as well as showing blockbuster films every month.
Visit the Fishery Creek Touring Park website for further information
Fishery Creek Touring Park
100 Fishery Lane
- Beach Location
- Car Parking
- Child Play Area
- Dogs allowed
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hook-up
- Electric Shaver Point
- Fishing Available
- Food Shop
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Golf Course
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Tent Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches
- Wheelchair Access