Cae Gwyn Farm
In the South of Snowdonia National Park, Cae Gwyn Farm is a sheep farm with a history dating back over 200 years. Its name means ‘White Field’. Little has changed at the farm over the centuries. The biggest difference is that the owners run the farm’s 190 acres today using organic principles. The farm welcomes you to experience a holiday close to nature with them.
Cae Gwyn Farm offers a bed and breakfast, camping and camping barn facilities in an unspoilt natural setting. They aim to offer flexible holiday opportunities to suit everyone. Visitors can indulge in mountain biking, walking, climbing, fishing, canoeing, novel reading or simply just breathe in the site’s fresh air. An ideal holiday awaits visitors at the farm.
• Clean and well-maintained toilets and showers (paper hand towels and hand soap provided)
• Refrigerator and freezer
• Microwave oven
• Washing-up rooms with hot water (eco-friendly washing-up liquid provided)
• Clothes horses, drying room in wet conditions
• Bike-wash area with jet-hose and secure bicycle lock-up barn
• Wheelie bins for refuse in black sacks (black sacks provided) and recycling point for glass, tins, plastic and paper/card
• Wi-Fi connection in the farmyard
• Electric power points for hair-dryer & charging electrical equipment etc.
• Information point (i.e. for mountain biking in Coed-y-Brenin forest and walking in the area, useful telephone numbers, places to eat etc.)
• Sorry but we have no electric hook-ups in our camping fields.
MID – LARGE AND SMALL CAMPER VANS: Strictly by prior arrangement only, and not usually allowed on the grass so please ask for availability of a suitable pitch prior to booking.
MOTORHOMES / CARAVANS / TRAILERS (INCL. TRAILER TENTS): We regret that at present we cannot accommodate motorhomes, caravans, or trailers including trailer tents.
WE ADMIT PRE-BOOKED GUESTS ONLY SO PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU BOOK IN ADVANCE
Cae Gwyn Farm