The Grove Estate Caravan Park
The Grove Estate is located in the beautiful rural landscape of North Essex, it is archetypal of a traditional family run country estate.
At the heart of the estate is The Grove Estate Caravan Park, which was built in the 1750s by John Yeldham, who owned extensive lands across North Essex. He was a charitable man and heavily involved with the management of Guys Hospital in London.
The Grove Estate enjoys a proud hertiage of trees including Wellingtonias, Lebanon and Blue Cedars, Red and White Chestnuts, Mulberry trees, Ginkos and Catalpa trees.
Escape the rush hour and change your pace. The Grove Estate Caravan Park provides a haven of peace, far removed from the hustle and bustle of urban life.
* A choice of hard standing and grass pitches are available.
* Electric hook-ups for all pitches.
* Open all year round to Caravan Club Members
* The Club House provides local tourist information, along with selection of popular books and magazines, retro-style games.
* Astro-turf tennis court on site is available on site. Rackets & balls provided in The Club House.
* To ensure a peaceful and quiet stay, the site is adults only.
* Ideal for dog owners who wish to have plenty of space to walk along the footpaths to explore the surrounding countryside.
There is a choice of sites for Caravan Clubs to host their rally events:-
* a smaller hardstanding area (ideal for up to 25 caravans) overlooking an Orchard or
* flat, grass & well drained field which is over 6 acres for a larger rally.
* Open all year round to Caravan Clubs and members of the ACCEO scheme.
* Nearby Village Millennium Hall is available to hire for indoor club events & parties