Set in a secluded, sun-trapped valley, Meadowview Park (formerly Crazy Lane Touring Park) is a family-run park that is within easy reach of a beach and the 1066 historical sites.
Meadowview Park offers guests the very best in caravanning facilities. They have 26 level pitches set on 2 acres of land. All of their pitches have mains electric hook-up points for caravans. There is limited electricity available for tents. They have a new solar toilet block open and a shower block with wet rooms. The site has facilities for the disabled. Other features include a washing machine, tumble dryer and a chemical emptying point.
We are pleased to announce we have 10 residential pitches available on a quiet secluded spot. Please ask for details.
In the nearby area there are several superstores including both Tesco and Sainsbury. Meadow View Park also has its own on-site shop. Guests also have access to many pleasant walks from the site. They also have a dog exercising field.
Meadowview Park is nestled in the heart of the Sussex wine area. It makes an ideal base for exploring the many attractions and local beauty spots that are close by.
Nearby attractions include:
• Battle which is famous for its invasion of 1066.
• Rye which is known for its quaint cobbled streets and timbered houses.
• Hastings which features a market and fish market and the Shipwreck Heritage Centre.
• Camber sands which has the finest sand in the south.
• The Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway or the Kent and East Sussex Railway at Tenterton for steam enthusiasts.
• Wine lovers should visit Sedlescombe’s Organic and award-winning Carr Taylor’s Vineyards.
•There are also a number of National Trust properties nearby including Bodiam Castle, Sissinghurst Castle Garden and Smallhythe Place.
• Sea fishermen will enjoy the Dungeness beach and the Hastings Pier.
• The park is also within easy reach of the ferry ports of Newhaven and Dover.
Travelling south of A21 turn left 100 yards past junction B2244 opposite Blackbrooks Garden Centre, into Crazy Lane, site 70 yards on right.
Visit Meadowview Park website for further information