Aldbrough Leisure Park
Located in the beautiful Vale of Holderness, South of Bridlington, Aldbrough Leisure Park is a family owned and operated park.
Aldbrough Leisure Park is set in over 50 acres of idyllic countryside. It boasts an outstanding family entertainment complex with lounge bar, cabaret, children’s arcade and games room. They have a top quality outdoor adventure play area full of exciting state of the art equipment that will keep your children occupied for hours while you can relax in the nearby beer garden with its adjacent sun patio.
The park has 5 superb fishing lakes that provide great angling for both amateurs and enthusiasts. They are stocked with ghost, common and mirror carp, tench, skimmers, bream and perch and more.
STATIC CARAVANS FOR HIRE
You can stay in one of the park’s holiday homes on the East Yorkshire Coast and enjoy all the delights that the park has to offer.
They offer standard models and luxury models for hire that feature central heating and double glazing. The park’s caravans offer you all of the comforts of home that you would expect. They include comfortable bedrooms, modern kitchens and well-equipped living and dining areas. This can be your luxury home away from home. They can also accommodate pets.
OWN YOUR OWN HOLIDAY HOME
It’s easy to own your caravan or lodge holiday home. It can be totally hassle free. The only work that you need to do is come down to the site and pick out your perfect holiday home and your ideal siting and then park will do the rest.
OUT AND ABOUT
Just minutes away from the park there are several interesting local walks. You can explore medieval Holderness as well as sections of the Trans Pennine trail that starts in the nearby town of Hornsea. You will literally find dozens of walks that are suitable for all ages. This allows you to experience the local countryside, birds, wildlife, villages and the adjacent coastline yourself.
• Excellent shopping at Hornsea Freeport Designer Outlet
• The Deep Marine Exhibition Centre
• Bridlington, Filey, Scarborough and Withernsea within easy reach
• Excellent choice of Golf Courses including Hornsea, Burstwick and Bridlington
• Quad Bike Centre approx 3 miles
• Foss Hull Jet Ski centre approx 6 miles
• Pony Trekking nearby
• Historic York and Beverley
• Fabulous Local Restaurants
• Local Country Pubs within walking distance
• Regular Public Transport Route
• Honeysuckle Childrens Farm
• Burton Constable Hall & Grounds
• Yorkshire’s Largest Sunday Market approx 8 miles
• Mappleton Beach & Picnic Area approx 2.5 miles
For more details about Aldbrough Leisure Park follow the link
Aldbrough Leisure Park
- Beach Location
- Caravan Hire
- Chemical Disposal Point
- Car Parking
- Chalet Hire
- Child Play Area
- Dogs allowed
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hook-up
- Electric Shaver Point
- Fishing Available
- Food Shop
- Games Room
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Licensed Club - Pub
- Motor Home Pitches
- Static Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches
- Wheelchair Access