Cressfield Caravan Park
Cressfield Caravan Park is for static and touring caravans, motor campers and tent campers. It is a friendly family-run Holiday Park that features first rate amenities. The campsite is set in 40 acres of private grounds next to the village of Ecclefechan, just one mile away from junction 19 on the M74 motorway.
Cressfield Caravan Park has won award for their quiet, friendly and well-maintained family owned park. There is easy access to the park and it is open all year. The park is spacious and open and enjoys lovely views of the surrounding wooded countryside.
Whether you want to own your own static holiday caravan or you just want to visit the site with your touring caravan or pitch your tent Cressfield Caravan Park is the perfect place for your holiday. They offer level pitches with a choice of grass or hard standing.
• Spacious and open Cressfield park is set in 40 acres of private grounds and enjoys lovely views of the surrounding countryside.
• This award winning park is quiet, friendly and well maintained. A family run and owned park with easy access and is open all year.
• Cressfield Caravan Park caters for Touring Caravans, Motorhomes, Seasonal Caravan Pitches and Tents.
• WiFi is avilable on site.
• A modern well appointed toilet block with family bathrooms and coin operated showers and a toilet disposal point
• Facilities for motorhomes with a drive over Gray water disposal point and water point
• Static Caravans (none residential) are available to buy and the site is open for 12 months of the year
• Lodges for sale with a full 12 month residential license.
• Close to the main road (M74) into Scotland an ideal stopping place to stop for a few days and break your journey North
OUT AND ABOUT
The area is famous for its miles of magnificent unspoiled countryside and coastline, quiet roads and picturesque town with friendly locals. It is the perfect place for a holiday and the park is a great base from which to explore the area.
The park is located 8 miles over the Scottish border in Dumfries and Galloway. The region is immense in natural beauty and there are many places of historical interest nearby. You can visit ancient stone circles, chambered cairns, medieval castles, Border Reiver’s pele towers and stately country houses.
No matter what you are looking for you will find it nearby. There are excellent golf courses, walking, cycling, mountain biking, fishing, shooting, historic sites and great place to go bird watching in the area.
Brownmoor Hill is directly accessible from the site. A fairly easy round the hill walk has magnificent views from the far side to the Cumbrian hills looking over the Solway Firth.
Burnswalk Hill is a striking flat topped hill, one of the best views in the area. A short car ride followed by a sharp climb to views over southern Scotland and Cumbria. As the site of a Roman encampment and an Iron Age fort it offers not only a pleasant climb but an insight into the ancient history of the area.
The Annandale Way is a new 55 mile long distance walking route linking Moffat and Annan that can be walked either way.
Some of Scotland’s most beautiful landscapes are on the doorstep. There are sandy beaches, rugged coastline, rolling hills, moorland, forests, mountains and sweeping rivers all nearby, making Cressfield Caravan Park the perfect location for outdoor types.
Click on the Cressfield Caravan Park website for furtther information
Cressfield Caravan Park
Dumfries & Galloway
- BBQ area
- Chemical Disposal Point
- Car Parking
- Child Play Area
- Dogs allowed
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hook-up
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Licensed Club - Pub
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Static Pitches
- Tent Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches
- Water Hook-up
- Wheelchair Access