Luckford Leisure is an ideal base to explore the Jurassic Coastline with its wonderful beaches and bays. There are coastal and inland walks, as well as many other exciting things and places for you to discover in this beautiful part of the country.
As well as camping and caravanning Luckford Wood offers quality Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast accommodation.
The site is quiet and uncommercialised and offers a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere in a lovely rural setting.
There are no rows of caravans and tents, just pitch your tent where you like (within designated areas).
There are excellent toiler/shower facilities with free hot water for 12 showers and 12 washhand basins, we offer you basic toiletries, as well as free hot water for the washing up stations which are undercover and lit for your convenience.
The family park is fringed by woodland, sheltered with many secluded areas. It is with in easy reach the Jurassic Coast, beautiful sandy beaches, woodland and forest walks. Numerous recreational facilities are all waiting for you and are all within easy reach of the site.
• Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door – Man of War and Mupe Bay – Fossil Forest
• Corfe Castle
• Swanage – Dancing Ledge – Langton and Worth Matravers
• Studland Beaches and Shell Bay and the Chain Ferry to Sandbanks, (Sandbanks the Riviera of the Poole and Studland Peninsular)
• Tyneham Village and Warbarrow Bay
• Bovington Tank Museum
• Monkey World
• T.S. Elliott, Lawrence of Arabia’s Cottage at Clouds Hill Dorchester