Clay Pigeon Caravan Park
Clay Pigeon Caravan Park is a quiet and scenic 3 acre site that is set in a level and well-mown park that is bordered by mature trees. The site affords breathtaking views over the rolling Dorset Downs.
There are some really beautiful walks in the area across Thomas Hardy Country just 3 miles from Evershot, where Thomas Hardy wrote many of his books.
We offer the following:
* 60 pitches, many hard standing, all with electricity and some with water points
* Caravans, Motorhomes, Campers and Tents are all welcome
* A modern heated toilet and shower block, with hairdryers and razor points
* Separate disabled shower room with wheelchair access
* Laundry room with washing machines and tumble dryers
* Outside washing up facilities with hot and cold running water
* Waste water disposal point and separate chemical waste point
* We are open all year round
Clay Pigeon Caravan Park is adjacent to the new George Albert Hotel with its high quality facilities and restaurants. They offer catering to suit all occasions including snacks, Sunday Carvery and A La Carte Dining.
You can also enjoy the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere of the café bar at the Southern Counties Lodge that is next to the park. There are also excellent sporting and leisure facilities next door.
Close by is the Kart Circuit that hosts both British and National championships along with the CPSA Premier Plus Shooting Ground which is home to the National and International championships. It doesn’t matter if you want to participate or support your favourite competitors there is something for everyone to enjoy.
STATIC CARAVAN HOMES
Clay Pigeon Caravan Park has been newly redeveloped to extremely high standards. They are sited on Wardon Hill just off of the A37. They are offering large plots for both single and twin unit holiday homes. You can use holiday homes all year round at the site with no closed season. You can stay at your holiday home whenever you wish.