Mullacott Farm has 30 acres set in the coastal preservation area of North Devon. The fields boast sea views on three sides, overlooking Woolacombe and Lundy Island to the West, Lee Bay and Ilfracombe to the North, and the South Coast of Wales on a – clear day. We have spectacular views of coast and countryside.
• Bed and Breakfast in recently converted Swallow Barn
• 8 Acre campsite with shower/toilet block etc – electric hook-ups can be booked
• Youth Hostel Camping Barn in former stables
• Static caravan with 3 bedrooms in sheltered area of the farm
• Caravan storage in large barn
We are a Camping and Caravanning Club CS site. You must be a member to stay in the electric hook up area.
• Certified Site (CS)
• 8 Acre site with ample room to pitch up
• Plenty of parking
• Mains drinking water, in field
• Elsan disposal point
• Electric Hook Ups available, by pre-booking, or on the day if available
• Separate Men’s /Ladies toilet block and Showers
• Dogs allowed on a lead at all times. Owners must clear up after them.
• Ball games and kites encouraged
• Barbeques allowed
• Family friendly camp site (no large single sex groups)
From Mullacott Cross rdbt (A361/A3123). Follow signpost to Ilfracombe. 400mts on left hand side. Commercial entr, take first right to farm house.