Mill Park Touring Caravan and Camping Park
Set in an attractive, wooded valley on the North Devon Coast, Mill Park is a sheltered touring caravan and camping site. Facilities include an on-site shop, a takeaway, a games room and laundry. They also offer helpful services such as gas changing and ice pack freezing. You can also enjoy their on-site pub and restaurant.
They have recently refurbished all of Mill Park’s amenities.
The park is surrounded by attractive woodland, which makes it an ideal family site. Just 5 minutes away is the nearest village, Berrynarbor. They have an interesting, old country pub, village stores and a post office. The site is regularly visited by buses.
Mill Park caters to couples and families. Their aim is to create a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Their bar operates on a pub license, not a club license. They close their park and games room at 9 pm.
A lovely stream runs through the site, which leads to a lake that is a pleasure for campers and visitors of all ages. This lake leads to a stunning waterfall. Fishermen will enjoy angling on the lake, which is stocked with coarse fish, including bream, carp, perch, roach, golden orfe and tench.
• There are many beautiful beaches nearby, some sandy for sunbathing and for children to play. Others have rock pools for children to explore.
• Equally near at hand is the unspoilt and breathtaking beauty of Exmoor.
• The Combe Martin Wildlife & Dinosaur Park is a great place for all the family
• Watermouth Castle is a local attraction within walking distance, near the wonderful Watermouth Cove & Harbour
• There are many cycle trails some of which offer bike hire. The Tarka Trail is traffic-free with views of the railways, river and estuary scenes.
M5 Junction 27 onto A361 towards Barnstaple, turn right onto the A399 towards Combe Martin. At The Sawmills Inn take the turn opposite for Berrynarbor. Follow road for 200 yards and we are on the left.
Click on Mill Park Touring Caravan and Camping Park website for further information
Mill Park Ltd
- Chemical Disposal Point
- Car Parking
- Child Play Area
- Dogs allowed
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hook-up
- Electric Shaver Point
- Fishing Available
- Food Shop
- Games Room
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Ice Pack Facility
- Licensed Club - Pub
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Tent Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches
- Wheelchair Access
- Wireless Internet