Lady’s Mile Holiday Park
Located in Devon, Lady’s Mile Holiday Park is an award-winning, family-run site that is designed to please all types of guests. They offer action-packed seaside caravan and camping holidays in Dawlish.
This is one of the loveliest parts of Devon. The park is located less than a mile from an excellent stretch of a Blue Flag sandy beach and is also near a bird sanctuary. Lady’s Mile Holiday Park is perfectly situated for exploring the numerous attractions of Devon, no matter what the season.
Lady’s Mile Holiday Park’s grounds are very attractively landscaped and create a peaceful setting. They also feature a fantastic range of indoor and outdoor sports and leisure facilities including gym and sauna.
The stunning swimming pools have recently obtained a gold standard in the UK Holiday Park Pool of the Year 2019 on top of the Holiday Park pool of the year 2018 at the UK Pool and Spa awards! They offer a place to have fun with all the family. In fact, they are reportedly the warmest in the South West!
Lady’s Mile Holiday Park is an established campsite that is suitable for the entire family. You don’t even have to leave the park in order to have a holiday full of family fun no matter what the weather.
TOURING AND CAMPING
Lady’s Mile is one of the cleanest, best maintained and friendliest holiday parks in the country. Better still, you’ll find that one of the greatest joys of camping and caravanning in our spacious parkland is that our beachway pitches are probably the biggest available in the whole of the West Country!
Each one is clearly-marked and with a choice of 3 areas and the freedom to choose your own pitch to suit your needs you won’t be disappointed.
Haldon, Meadow and Electric grass camping pitches are the most popular pitches and come with “fair use” electric usage included, but if you would like any other combination of facilities e.g. without electricity, water and/or drainage just ask.
CARAVAN HOLIDAY HOMES
Lady’s Mile offers a variety of two, three and four bedroomed holiday homes. All are fitted out to above English Tourist Board Standards and are decorated to a high standard. Central heating is included with our holiday homes and lodges to ensure you are not caught out on a chilly evening, and makes those winter breaks truly special.
In 2018 we added Safari-themed tents to our accommodation which offers a luxurious type of accommodation for your glamping holiday. Relax in your very own hot tub with a glass of wine or use your exclusive disposable BBQ stand! There’s plenty of space for the whole family in the Safari Tents.
The luxury lodges are tastefully furnished with huge open-plan kitchens and dining areas, bathrooms and showers. All the lodges come with their own private hot tub and you will be able to enjoy an evening unwinding under the stars.
- Oceans Restaurant and Bar: The bar has moved to open up the space inside the clubhouse, and allowing additional seating and easy viewing of the stage.
- There is a brand new in-house entertainments team, showcasing some outstanding shows in the evening along with some day time activities throughout the day during the school holidays joined by our very own Rocky Raccoon!!
- New Hot Tub in Swimming Pool Area and Stand Up Sun Shower.
OUT AND ABOUT
The park is located in one of the loveliest parts of Devon. You can reach a magnificent, sandy Blue Flag beach in less than a mile. There is also a major bird sanctuary nearby. The park is on the edge of the English Riviera. Lady’s Mile Holiday Park is in the perfect location for exploring Devon.
- Kents Cavern, Torquay: This is a spectacular cave that is made of 385 million year old coralline limestone from the Devonian Period. It is open every day from 10 am. It is set just 1 mile from Torquay Harbour. They have a large free car park and superb visitor facilities. In the cave there are bone and artefacts that are representative of some of the most important ancient archaeology in Britain.
- National Marine Aquarium, Plymouth: This is the UK’s largest aquarium. Visitors can enjoy their fascinating underwater world. It has remained one of Britain’s foremost aquariums. They have amazing exhibits and a high quality education program. They have 50 live exhibits in total including 3 massive tanks. The largest tank is the deepest one in Britain and it holds 2½ million litres of water. There are over 4,000 animals from 400 different species displayed in realistic habitats including local shorelines and coral reefs.
- Paignton Zoo: This zoo displays thousands of wonderful animals and plants. You can visit the desert, cross the savannah, explore the forest and trek through the tropics. Visitors can use their senses to explore the wild world. There are all sorts of sights, sounds and smells. You can enjoy a great day out at the zoo.
- The Miniature Pony Centre, Dartmoor: Here you can enjoy a great day out that will fun and engaging for your children. It is still safe, clean and very affordable. The Miniature Pony Centre is located in 20 acres of lovely Dartmoor parkland.
Visit Lady’s Mile Holiday Park website for further information
Lady’s Mile Holiday Park
Tent Pitches: YesTour Caravan Pitches: YesMotor Home Pitches: YesCaravan Hire: YesChalet Hire: YesBattery Charging: YesChemical Disposal Point: YesCar Parking: YesDogs allowed: YesChild Play Area: YesDrinking Water: YesElectric Hook-up: YesElectric Shaver Point: YesFood Shop: YesGames Room: YesGas Cylinder Available: YesLaunderette: YesLicensed Club - Pub: YesIndoor Pool: YesOutdoor Pool: YesRestaurant/Cafe: YesShower Facilities: YesWheelchair Access: YesWireless Internet: Yes