Galmpton Touring Park
Set in a lovely location, Galmpton Touring Park is a family-run park that is just a short walk away from the local pub which serves great food. They offer 2 holiday cottages for hire as well as 2 studios. These are available all year round.
Galmpton Touring Park makes a quiet base where a family can stay while they visit Torbay’s attractions, explore the lovely South Hams or just enjoy the area’s magnificent views. Guests can see unforgettable sunsets at the site.
The park faces south west and benefits from the sun from when its rises until it sets. Their 2 separate caravan and camping fields feature amazing views over the broadest reaches of the River Dart. They have electric hook-ups for the pitches. Some deluxe pitches include electric hook-up, water connection and sink waste drain.
The site does not have a bar or swimming pool by choice. Their on-site facilities include a play area of slide and swings plus plenty of room to play ball games. They only accept families and couples. During the main season they do not allow dogs. They have great toilet and shower facilities. They have a room equipped for disabled guests and a bathroom for children under 5. They have dish washing and laundry facilities. They offer several price reductions during peak season and club membership discounts.
• Grass & Hard-standing pitches
• 10A Electric Hook-ups
• Serviced Pitches – with electric hook-up, water connection and grey waste
• Large gents & ladies shower & toilet block, with background heating, hairdryers & individual cubicles
• Laundry room with 2 commercial washing machines, tumble dryer, ironing board & iron
• Indoor pot wash area
• Disabled bathroom (please pay deposit at reception for key)
• Baby bathroom, with bath (please pay deposit at reception for key)
• Baby changing, sanitation & nappy bins.
• 5 fresh water & grey waste points.
• 3 CDU points
• 1 motorhome drop point
• 5 bin & BBQ waste areas
• 4 dog litter bins – please use these to keep our park clean
• 1 recycling area – we encourage all guests to recycle for the good of the environment
• WiFi available all across the park
• Children’s play area
• Open grass area for recreational use. We regret no ball games are permitted because of the damage to caravans.
• Outdoor table tennis and badminton net, bats available to purchase from park shop.
• Ice pack freezing
• Tourist information
• Dog walking enclosure
• Field car park for additional cars & boats
• Caravan storage*
*Annual Storage or Winter only of touring caravans in our enclosed and secure storage field is available. We will have your caravan on your pitch ready for you to simply unlock the doors and start enjoying your holidays.
For further information please click on the Galmpton Touring Park website link below
Galmpton Touring Park