Stoke Barton Farm and Campsite
Stoke Barton Farm and Campsite is situated on the coast of North Devon facing the Atlantic in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the South West Coastal Path. The farm, which covers over 500 acres, is a working livestock and arable farm .
The flat camping field is 2 fields away from the sea and covers an area of over 12 acres which allows for plenty of space between caravans and tents. You can be as close or as far from your neighbours as you wish.
There are 30 electricity hook-ups available as well as a new toilet block and a building for washing up with hot water. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed and there is a dog walking area and a play area for children.
Stoke Barton Farm and Campsite now have two Pixie Huts. Each has a 5ftt double bed with sprung mattress and sleep 2 Adults – not suitable for children. A kettle is provided plus two mugs, a heater, lights and two electric sockets. You should bring a torch plus any cooking equipment you may need (including a stove which must be used outside). Outdoor shelter and picnic table provided, checking in time from 13:00.
There is a minimum stay of two nights and they are only for couples (they are not big enough to accommodate children too).
OUT AND ABOUT
Stoke Barton Farm and Campsite is a great base to explore the many attractions of North Devon. Whether you are looking for a relaxing holiday or a fun packed break with the kids, the North Devon area caters for all. With plenty of places to walk and enjoy the scenery, some of the best beaches in England, great shopping, family attractions, fishing, golf and much more.
• The Big Sheep is a year round all weather attraction (limited attractions Nov to March). The attractions are focused around farm animals with everything from sheep racing and duck trialling to lamb feeding and pony rides. There is also a soft play area, a high ropes course and plenty of other rides and activities.
• The Milky Way Adventure Park is North Devon’s largest theme park with indoor and outdoor activities to keep the whole family entertained! All rides are included with your entrance fee and there is 85,000 square feet of indoor activities for those rainy days.
• Harlequinns Leisure is situated on the outskirts of Bude. It has ten lanes of ten-pin bowling as well as Screamers Play Zone, one of the most extensive and exciting soft play areas around which kids up to the age of 12 will never want to leave!
• Splash Leisure Pool – Bude. With a 33 metre, 5 lane swimming pool, wave machine and slides this is a very popular year round destination. The poolside Beachcomber Café is the ideal place to spend a couple of hours for those who prefer to spectate.
• Hartland Abbey and Gardens. Not only is there the historic house to see but also the astonishing gardens. There are some beautiful walks down to the sea and teas to refresh you afterward.
Visit the Stoke Barton Farm and Campsite for further information
Stoke Barton Farm