Knotlow Farm Campsite is a small and peaceful site surrounded by farmland, rolling hills and picturesque dales and is tucked away from any main roads and traffic.
Situated in the heart of the Peak District National Park just a stone’s throw away from the Limestone Way footpath, which cuts through the farm. From Castleton in the north to Rocester in the south the Limestone Way passes through dramatic dales and pretty villages set in a green rolling landscape
The Tissington, High Peak and Monsal trails are also nearby for walkers and cycling enthusiasts.
• 5 grass pitches with 16 amp electric hook ups
• 4 hard standing pitches with 16 amp electric hook ups
• Spacious fields for tent pitches
• Parking next to your tent/caravan
• Fire baskets for hire (please pre-book at busy times)
• Wood/charcoal for sale on site
• Toilet and shower block
• Family toilet/shower room with hot and cold water hand basins
• Hot showers – 20p for 2 minutes
• Eco-friendly rainwater toilets
• Pot wash area
• Electric shaver point in gents
• Electric sockets for hair dryers and straighteners
• Hot drinks & cold cans vending machine
• Drinking water taps on each site
• Dustbin and recycling points on each site
• Chemical toilet poin
• A freezer for ice packs
• Open March – November
TIPI (Sleeps 2/3)
Why not hire our Traditional Native American Tipi for a true outdoor living experience with a calming space inside to sit and relax and get away from it all!
This 3 pole 16′ Sioux tipi is hand made using heavy duty canvas with Spruce poles and hand made wooden pegs. The lining keeps the inside warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Fully equipped with futon to sit and sleep on, gas stove to cook on and solar fairy lights for atmosphere. Complete the experience with an outdoor fire to sit round and enjoy a fine summer evening.
6-BERTH HOLIDAY HOMES FOR HIRE
Two 6 berth, newly modernised static holiday homes are now available for hire. (See our website link below for details).
OUT AND ABOUT
There are many places to visit and lots of activities to suit everyone including the famous Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, Monsal Head, Tissington and High Peak trails, The Heights of Abraham, the Caves at Castleton, Carsington Waters, Buxton Opera House, balloon rides, garden centres, fishing, bird watching, horse riding, shopping villages, local weekly market stalls including a livestock market in Bakewell on Mondays, monthly local farm produce markets, agricultural shows, well dressing and carnivals and much much more!!
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, TARIFFS AND BOOKINGS PLEASE CLICK ON OUR WEB-SITE