Beech Croft Farm
Located between Buxton and Bakewell, Beech Croft Farm is a small, family-run caravan park and camping site that is within walking distance of the Monsal Trail. The site is an ideal base for exploring the Peak District National Park.
The park nestles in a sheltered meadow with views towards the rolling Derbyshire hills. There are several walks from the quiet caravan park. It is located on the Pennine Bridleway and the Monsal Trail and Limestone Way are both close by. You can take day trips to Bakewell, Buxton, Castleton, Chatsworth as well as many other charming towns and villages.
Beech Croft Farm has an environmentally heated toilet and shower block and has 30 hardstanding pitches which come with 16 amp electric hook up, water tap and TV aerial socket and are open all year round.
At Beech Croft Farm we have increased the camping area into an adjoining field. They offer 10 amp smart meter cards for anyone that wants to use them.
There is no grass at the sides of their caravan pitches for awnings but there is plenty of room if you want to use your awning.
• Heated toilet and shower block with hot water on all hand basins, includes a unisex area with individual cubicles, mostly used by families
• Shaver points in gents
• Hairdryer sockets in ladies
• New Shop (stocks basic provisions, soft drinks, ices etc) and Reception
• Calor Gas & Camping Gaz sales
• 30 level hard standings for caravans & Motor caravans, all with 16 amp hook up, water tap & TV aerial socket
• Parking next to caravans & Tents
• Three camping areas with 10 amp smart meter card system
• Dogs are welcome and there is a dog exercise area – but please keep proper control at all times & always clean up after them
• Barbecues are allowed using a portable or disposable barbecue
• Please do not light camp fires on the ground
• Free hot showers
• Pot washing & laundry room with washer & dryer available
• Full disabled facilities
• Chemical Toilet disposal
• Drive over grey waste for Motorhomes
Our Campers Cabin provides shelter to those enjoying the freedom of camping during Derbyshire’s sometimes unpredictable weather. A warm and dry place with a hot drinks vending machine and a microwave, the Campers Cabin provides practical shelter for all.
DOG EXERCISE AREA
We have a dog exercise area on site, a lovely big field fenced off and kept clean and tidy. Dogs are always welcome at Beech Croft Farm but please keep under proper control at all times and always clean up after them.
DOG, BIKE & BOOTS WASH
Let your dog enjoy a refreshing shower! – this handy facility for campers is great for giving dogs, bikes and boots a quick wash down
BALL GAMES & PLAY AREA
Beech Croft Farm has a small play area for under 6s and also a separate ball game area which also houses a climbing frame and zip wire for the older children
• Each year there are Well Dressings at many surrounding towns and villages.
• Chatsworth Country Fair –September 4th – 6th 2020.
Click on Beech Croft Farm website link below for further information
Beech Croft Farm Caravan and Camping Site
Blackwell in the Peak
- Chemical Disposal Point
- Car Parking
- Dogs allowed
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hook-up
- Electric Shaver Point
- Food Shop
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Ice Pack Facility
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Tent Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches
- Wheelchair Access
- Wireless Internet