Greaves Farm Caravan Park
Greaves Farm Caravan Park is a small, quiet park that is close to Lake Windermere in the peaceful Cartmel Valley. The park is located 5 miles from Grange-over-Sands and it makes a great base for exploring South Lakes.
They have a well maintained touring and tenting park. They offer 15 level mown grass pitches and 5 hard standings that are wonderfully situated around a spacious 4 acre traditional Lakeland meadow. They also feature a small paddock that has 4 hard standings, this is located near the amenity buildings. They have 6 amp electric hook-ups available that work for TV, fridge and lights.
Greaves Farm Caravan Park has two luxury holiday homes for hire on the static park which is situated in the old farm orchard. Both caravans are Visit Britain Accredited and are equipped and maintained to a high standard.
• 2 ‘Visit Britain’ Accredited holiday homes for hire
• Touring caravans, motor homes and tents welcome, hard standings and 6 amp hook-ups available.
• 18 pitch static park with services
Guests who are thinking about owning their own holiday home can do so at Greaves Farm. They occasionally have a vacant pitch where you could either put a new holiday home or a used holiday home that they have for sale.
OUT AND ABOUT
The park is located at the south of the Lake District National Park on the Cartmel Peninsula. Greaves Farm Caravan Park’s location offers it easy access to Windermere, the South Lakes and Furness. It is far enough away from crowded areas to be peaceful though. The park is located just 3 miles from Lake Windermere and only 2½ miles from the village of Cartmel. It can be reached in less than a half an hour from the M6.
• Cartmel Priory – 12th century medieval priory church
• Holker Hall and Gardens
• Lakeland Motor Museum
• Levens Hall
• Sizergh Castle and Garden
• Fell Foot Country Park
• South Lakes Wild Animal Park
• Grizedale Forest and Go Ape
• Lake District Visitor Centre at Brockhole
• Lakes Aquarium
• Windermere Lake Cruises
• Lakeside and Haverthwaite Railway
• Grange-over-Sands (5 miles): An attractive small town with promenade, public gardens, play area and 2 golf courses close by.
• Kendal (15 miles): Historic market town combining a modern shopping centre with lots of side streets and yards full of specialist independent shops.
• Bowness-on-Windermere (12 miles): This is the holiday resort of the South Lakes by day and night with a wide selection of attractions, restaurants and food outlets. It’s also home to the World of Beatrix Potter Attraction and the Royalty cinema.
• Ulverston (12 miles): A traditional country market town with cobbled streets and a street market on Thursdays. Home to the Laurel and Hardy Museum.
Click on the Greaves Farm Caravan Park website link for more details
Greaves Farm Caravan Park
Cumbria LA11 6HR