Summer Valley Touring Park
Summer Valley Touring Park is a family run park offering great customer service, facilities, set in stunning parkland countryside, a perfect venue for a relaxing holiday in a quiet location yet connected to the city and only 10 minutes drive to the nearby beaches of Perranporth and St Agnes.
Whether you are camping, in a caravan or motorhome or looking for a relaxing break in the glamping Pod, or Static holiday home, Summer Valley is the place to be and it is the closest touring park to Truro.
Summer Valley Touring Park is easy to acess, family focussed and also dog-friendly. There are a number of local circular walks accessible directly from the park. The local bus service provides access to either Newquay or Truro. The park is very close to the Sustrans cycle route (either route 32 or 3).You can walk/cycle to Truro along a car free path, with immediate access to the public footpath over fields from the park.
Summer Valley will give you a very warm welcome, local knowedge, spotlessly clean facilities, stunning far reaching views and spacious beautiful pitches.
There are both electric and non electric pitches suitable for all types of tents, caravans, motorhomes and everything in between! All are spacious, exceptionally prepared and configured so you can enjoy beautiful views. New for 2018 are five fully serviced hard standing pitches; a new wilderness pitch and a number of super large grass pitches which are all bookable online. We think you will love the convenience of the drainage, water and electricity on our new serviced pitches.
• Peaceful, beautiful site with stunning woodland views with spacious pitches which are south facing
• Modern and clean facilities including a brand new shop (serving great coffee and snacks), ample free hot showers and heated amenities block with laundrette and inside washing up facilities, free hair dryer, iron and freezer for ice packs
• Family run site which pride themselves on customer service, ensuring you have the best time possible
• A modern information room with all the Tourist information and local hints and tips you may need for a relaxing holiday, the WiFi hot spot is also located here
• Perfectly located to explore Truro (especially if you are travelling in a motorhome), only a five minute drive and easily accessible by bus, footpath and cycle route
• There are many walks from the park exploring the local area; often ending at a coffee shop or local pub!
• Truro can be accessed via a public footpath and cycleway route directly from the park
• Limited Seasonal and Stay and Store options available
• Easily accessible via a 500m straight road and only 3 miles from the A30
CARAVAN FOR RENT
• Static holiday caravan at Summer Valley offers comfortable spotlessly clean accommodation.
• It is fully equipped to ensure you have the most comfortable holiday possible.
• Open plan living and dining area with gas fire and colour TV / Freeview.
• Well appointed kitchen, refrigerator, microwave and full oven and hob.
• Double bedroom and secondary twin bedroom.
• Shower room with toilet and wash basin.
• Outside is a large raised decked area with table and chairs for you to enjoy a meal or simply a quiet drink.
• Linen is provided at no extra cost leaving you with nothing to bring but yourselves!
Summer Valley Touring Park now have a Glamping Pod, allowing you the freedom of camping in the countryside but with more protection from the elements. You will still need to bring all your camping equipment except your tent! It comfortably sleeps two and has a beautiful south facing personal wooden deck to sit and enjoy the parkland views over rolling fields.
Inside the Pod you will find a double Futton (sofa and extending bed), electric socket and interior lighting. Its highly insulated (warm in winter, cool in summer) and double glazed.
If you are coming from the east along the A30 towards Redruth, ignore all signs to Truro and Shortlanesend. You will pass a large car (Nissan) showroom on the right, then take the next left turn, signposted Truro 4 miles. After 1 mile at Allet bear left towards Truro.
The site is approximately 0.5 miles on the right hand side of the road. The site is clearly signposted.
If travelling from Truro, take the B3284 signposted Perranporth, the site is 2.5 miles out of Truro just through Shortlanesend on the left hand side.
Visit Summer Valley Touring Park website for further information
Summer Valley Touring Park