Killiwerris Touring Park
Killiwerris Touring Park is a sheltered adult only caravan site with a sunny aspect, perfect for relaxing in the Cornish sun.
The Park is tucked away from busy roads though conveniently close to the coasts and many attractions in Cornwall.
This small family run park with only 20 pitches makes it an ideal base for exploring all Cornwall has to offer and a tranquil place to relax, and socialise with fellow campers.
There’s always a warm welcome from owners Stephen and Andrea when you visit their beautifully kept four star touring park.
Pitches are spacious, level hard standings with electric hook-up, fresh water and waste water drain, so there’s no need to carry water around the park.
The heated facilities building is new and spotlessly clean with wet room style showers and hair dryers built in for your convenience.
A fully equipped disabled suite is included.
Showers are free.
Washing-up and laundry room facilities are inside the heated building.
We keep milk, free-range eggs, ice cream and a selection of Cornish produce at reception.
You can pick up tourist information or borrow a book from our library.
Most daily requirements can be found in the nearby villages of Chacewater and Blackwater, less than a mile from the caravan site. There’s a Post Office, bakery and fish and chip shop and Country pubs offering a variety of dining.
The picturesque coastal village of St Agnes is a 10 minute drive away. There are many restaurants, cafes and bars offering a warm welcome and a choice of shops, galleries and craft workshops where beautiful gifts are made by hand. You may even recognise some of the locations where the Poldark series has recently been filmed!
Dogs are welcome at Killiwerris Touring Park.
We have pleasant walks around the park to keep dogs and guests well exercised.
Coarse fishing is available nearby and good sea fishing.
There is a choice of Golf courses within a short drive.
Whats On Nearby
With easy access to the A30 Killiwerris Touring Park is ideally situated for touring and exploring Cornwall.
• The Cathedral city of Truro is just 5 miles away. The city is an attractive tourism and riverside retail centre.
• St Agnes is the nearest point on the coast, just 4 miles from the caravan park, along its coastal path engine houses cling to cliffs; memorials to tin mining.
• A few miles north are excellent sandy beaches at Perranporth and Newquay, both popular surfing resorts.
• St Ives is a charming seaside town where you can enjoy sandy beaches, bistro-cafes, art galleries and craft shops.
• A short drive south is the bustling holiday centre of Falmouth.
• The town’s seaport history is commemorated by the National Maritime Museum.
• The River Fal is an immense natural harbour with villages, marinas and boating marinas nestling in its creeks.
• The entrance to the Fal Estuary is overlooked by headland castles at Pendennis and St Mawes on the pretty St Just-in-Roseland peninsular.
Cornwall offers some great days out, The Eden Project, Lost Gardens of Heligan, Lands End, The Lizard and a selection of National Trust properties cater for every interest.
Wherever you do choose, there will be fresh seafood, real Cornish pasties and, can you resist a cream tea with Cornish clotted cream?
Visit the Killiwerris Touring Park website for further information
Killiwerris Touring Park
Tour Caravan Pitches: YesMotor Home Pitches: YesAdults Only: YesStatic Pitches: YesBattery Charging: YesBeach Location: YesChemical Disposal Point: YesCar Parking: YesDogs allowed: YesDrain Hook-up: YesDrinking Water: YesElectric Hook-up: YesElectric Shaver Point: YesGas Cylinder Available: YesIce Pack Facility: YesLaunderette: YesShower Facilities: YesWater Hook-up: Yes