Campsites Category: Camping / Touring Pitches
Cambrose Touring Park
Cambrose Touring Park is a small family camping and touring park, pleasantly situated in the unspoilt Portreath Valley, approximately 1.5 miles from the beautiful sandy beaches of Portreath and Porthtowan.
The park is located on six acres of well sheltered land, is an excellent sun trap, and also offers purpose built facilities for any disabled visitors. We are open from Easter until October 31st, there is no charge for children under the age of 2 years. Dogs are welcome, provided they are kept under control. Most roads are tarmac finished and ample parking is available alongside units.
Centrally situated, Cambrose Touring Park provides an ideal base from which to explore Cornwall’s many beauty spots, quaint fishing villages, outstanding beaches, beautiful gardens and coastal walks. There is a superb choice of leisure and sporting activities in the area including surfing, wind surfing, horse riding, sailing and golf.
For cyclists, we are located adjacent to the Coast to Coast Trail, 11 miles of picturesque cycle path that is part of The Mineral Tramways network. Just 3.5 miles away the Carn Brea Leisure Centre offers squash, badminton, indoor swimming with water chutes. Redruth is only 2 miles away with shopping centre and cinema.
A very high standard of cleanliness is always maintained at Cambrose and you can be assured that everything will be done to make your holiday a happy and enjoyable one. You will certainly want to visit us again.
• Toilet block with FREE hot and cold water and showers 24 hrs a day, hair dryers and usual facilities.
• Family Shower Room with Belfast Sink for bathing little ones, changing table and toilet.
• Fully equipped laundry/washing-up room with automatic washing machine, spin and tumble drier, electric iron and ironing board.
• Separate purpose built facilities for the disabled including a shower and toilet suitable for wheelchair users.
• Heated swimming pool, kiddies paddling pool (heated mid-May to mid-September).
• Deep freeze for ice packs.
• Ample electric hook-ups.
• Calor Gas and Gaz stocked.
• Mains water and drainage, ample stand pipes and chemical disposal point.
• Lights remain on all night.
• Hot take-away food available on alternate evenings in peak season.
• Large games field.
• Wet weather room with pool table and TV.
• Adventure play area.
Follow the Cambrose Touring Park weblink for more details
Cambrose Touring Park
Tent Pitches: YesTour Caravan Pitches: YesMotor Home Pitches: YesChemical Disposal Point: YesCar Parking: YesDogs allowed: YesChild Play Area: YesDrinking Water: YesElectric Hook-up: YesElectric Shaver Point: YesFood Shop: YesGames Room: YesGas Cylinder Available: YesIce Pack Facility: YesLaunderette: YesOutdoor Pool: YesShower Facilities: YesWheelchair Access: YesWireless Internet: Yes