Carnevas Farm Holiday Park
The farm is situated in an untouched area of countryside, closely to the world-renowned Cornish Coastline.
It’s packed full of activities to keep yourself entertained on your UK getaway. There is a working farm, a gold course, lovely beaches to surf on, cliff top walks, and many, many more things to see and do. Not forgetting to mention the history, whether it is the form of a historic home to walk around or tales of legends to do a little investigation over.
Popular Tourist Spots Closely to Carnveus Farm Holiday Park:
• The UK renowned Eden Project for those that are into their greenery.
• The Trerice, Trelissick and Lanhydrock natural trust homes
• The Heligan Lost Gardens
• The famous Camel Trail
• Nearby Newquay Zoo
• Tate St Ives
• Falmouth National Maritime Museum
• The lighthouse at Trevose
Carnevas Farm Holiday Park has won countless awards, including a three star AA, a Rose Award and a four star Enjoy England award. This should prove to you just how dedicated we are at making sure our visitors get their UK dream holiday. We have a lot of pitches available for people with caravans, camper vans and tents. If you need to hook up to electric, some of our pitches offer this facility.
Our hire caravans are very spacious, and you will be amazed at just how luxurious they are. Making you feel like you’re in a home from home!
It’s only a four-mile trip to be able to hire bicycles, go on a Pony ride, fish or play golf. The farm is only a half-mile walk away from the beach.
We also offer a farm cottage and chalets for those that prefer to have a more luxurious stay in the Cornish Coast.
* Head west along the A30.
* Turn off at the Indian Queens junction, take 3rd exit signposted Newquay and Wadebridge.
* Continue along the A39 towards Wadebridge.
* Turn left at Winnard’s Perch roundabout onto the B3274 road to Padstow.
* After two miles take the second left (signposted St. Merryn).
* Before St. Merryn follow the signs for Porthcothan Bay.
* Take care, narrow road! After approximately two miles, turn right at our sign (opposite The Tredrea Inn).
More details on the Carnevas Farm Holiday Park website
Carnevas Holiday Park
- Battery Charging
- Beach Location
- Caravan Hire
- Chemical Disposal Point
- Car Parking
- Chalet Hire
- Child Play Area
- Dogs allowed
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hook-up
- Electric Shaver Point
- Fishing Available
- Food Shop
- Games Room
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Golf Course
- Ice Pack Facility
- Licensed Club - Pub
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Tent Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches
- Wheelchair Access
- Wireless Internet