Bay View Farm Camping Site
Bay View Farm Camping Site offers you wonderful sea views overlooking Looe and St George’s Island.
Bay View Farm welcomes tents and motorhomes (sorry but we no longer accommodate touring caravans). On site there are also two bedroomed luxury static caravans or wooden camping snugs which are suitable for two adults and two children.
There are Ladies and Gents toilet and shower blocks and a separate laundry room – coin operated and there is free Wi-Fi.
Right outside the site is the South West Coast Path, making it an ideal holiday location for exploring the cliff paths to Black Rock beach, Millendreath and the quaint fishing village of Looe. Here you will find hideaway streets, harbour, fish quay, beach and cafés offering delicious cream teas.
Further along the coast path is the village of Polperro, with its wide choice of restaurants and taverns, smugglers’ cottages and harbour. In the other direction the path leads past the Monkey Sanctuary towards the villages of Seaton and Downderry.
Other places of interest include:
• The famous Nicklaus golf course at St Mellion Golf and Country Club
• The National Trust properties of Cotehele and Lanhydrock with delightful grounds and magnificent houses of grandeur
• The acclaimed Lost Gardens of Heligan and the immensely popular Eden Project
• Bodmin Moor with its rugged tors, mining history and ancient remains offering miles of scenic moorland for walkers
• The legendary Jamaica Inn on Bodmin Moor
• Steam train rides on the Bodmin and Wenford Railway
• Porfell Animal Land Wildlife Park
For more info about Bay View Farm Camping Site follow the link below
Bay View Farm
St Martins, Looe
Cornwall PL13 1NZ
Tent Pitches: YesTour Caravan Pitches: YesMotor Home Pitches: YesStatic Pitches: YesChemical Disposal Point: YesCar Parking: YesDogs allowed: YesDrinking Water: YesElectric Shaver Point: YesLaunderette: YesShower Facilities: YesWireless Internet: Yes