Chapmanswell Caravan Park
Chapmanswell Caravan Park is a small, friendly, family-run park that makes a great base for touring the West Country and is geared towards families. Within easy reach of the park are all of the attractions of Devon and Cornwall.
The owners are very proud of their caravan park and the improvements they have achieved – their most treasured being the Clubhouse, ‘Chapps’ which they designed and built themselves. The most recent addition is the larger covered children’s play area adjacent to Chapps.
The touring site is fully-equipped and caters for caravans, motor homes and tents. Charges are per pitch and not per person and there are no increases in price during the school holidays.
Every pitch features 16 amp electric hook-up points. They also come with use of all the site’s facilities, including constant hot and cold water, pot wash, laundrette, showers and toilets, an on-site shop, free entry to clubhouse and a children’s play area.
Chapmanswell Caravan Park also offer a wide range of holiday homes for hire and for sale. The ideal holiday home is waiting for you.
• Chapps clubhouse adjacent to the touring and tent area, open 7 days a week.
• Touring field offers full service facilities & level pitches with 16 Amp Electric hookup.
• Showers & toilet facilities open 24 hours.
• Sluice and pot wash open 24 hours.
• Covered childrens play area.
• Touring caravan storage compound.
• Reception opens 9am-5pm 7 days a week with emergency bell for out of hours.
• Small on site shop for holiday essentials open during office hours.
• Static caravans to purchase or rent.
Chapps Clubhouse is western themed and offers home cooked food seven days a week and on Sundays in popular for its Carvery.
OUT AND ABOUT
Located on the Devon and Cornwall border, Chapmanswell is a small hamlet that is set in a very rural part of the countryside near the River Tamar. The park is set 6 miles off the A30 at Launceston, which can be easily reached from the M5 at Exeter. You will find the entrance to the park 300 yards off the A388. There is good access all the way; there are no tricky, narrow lanes at the end of your journey.
You will find attractions to suit all ages in the local area.
• Launceston, (Ancient capital & gateway to Cornwall. One time stannary town with castle, churches & good local shopping).
• Widemouth Bay near Bude, (famous surfing beach).
• Bude, (surf city of North Cornwall with harbour & shops).
• Boscastle (old fishing harbour with the witches museum).
• Port Issac (where Doc Martin is filmed).
• Pollzeth Beach, (famous surfing beach).
• Padstow (home of T.V. chef Rick Stein’s food empire).
• Looe, (picturesque harbour & old town with it’s shops).
• The Eden Project, (a must visit experience with frequent atractions & events).
• Crealy Adventure Park.
• The historic cathedral City of Exeter.
• Plymouth, The Ocean City.
More info on the Chapmanswell Caravan Park website
Chapmanswell Caravan Park
St Giles on the Heath
- Caravan Hire
- Chemical Disposal Point
- Car Parking
- Dogs allowed
- Drain Hook-up
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hook-up
- Electric Shaver Point
- Fishing Available
- Food Shop
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Golf Course
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Static Pitches
- Tent Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches