Poldown Caravan and Camping Park
Poldown Caravan and Camping Park is centrally located near Helston and half way between Land’s End and the Lizard near the fishing harbour of Porthleven.
The Park is a snall and attractive and family run, nestled in wooded countryside, set back from the road, in a very sheltered and natural suntrap setting.
CAMPING AND TOURING
The touring and camping pitches at Poldown Caravan and Camping Park are all level, and generous in size. All have electric hook-ups. They are screened in groups of 2 or 3. Some pitches have drainage and electric/water hook-ups.
There is a very clean toilet block with free hot showers, hairdryers and baby changing.
* Laundry room with washer, drier and free iron
* Wash-up room with fridge and microwave
* Covered clothes drying area
* Picnic tables barbecues
* Ample space for recreation and games
* Water points and chemical disposal
LUXURY CARAVAN HOLIDAY HOMES FOR HIRE
The holiday homes at Poldown Caravan and Camping Park are set in landscaped gardens with plenty of open space for young children to play safely. All have unobstructed front views over the park.
All are six-berth, one bathroom, fully fitted kitchens, gas cooker, microwaves and hob, heaters, refrigerators and a comfortable lounge/seating area with separate kitchen/dining area, TV and DVD players. The sleeping accommodation comprises of a double bedroom with one twin bedded room together with a convertible sofa in the lounge. All have patio furniture or picnic tables.
NEW: FOUR-BERTH FURNISHED SAFARI TENT FOR HIRE
Enjoy camping without the hassle of bringing and setting up you own equipment.
* Main saloon area with colour TV, heater and shelves/wardrobe
* Opens onto covered porch area with kitchen
* Double bedroom with a real double bed
* Twin bedroom with 2 single beds and shelves
* Electric lighting throughout
* Running cold water
* Kitchen has a fridge, a 2 ring cooker, pots pans and crockery for 4
Visit the Poldown Caravan and Camping Park website for further information
Poldown Caravan Park