Little Trevothan Camping and Caravan Park
Little Trevothan Camping and Caravan Park makes the perfect location for a relaxing holiday from its position in the heart of the beautiful Lizard Peninsula. The park is located near the quaint fishing village of Coverack. The corner of Cornwall in which it is located is unspoiled and features clean beaches and walks full of spectacular views.
In the local area you can enjoy a range of water sports. You can visit the beautiful Helford River, which has hidden villages and creeks including Frenchman’s Creek. Within easy reach is the renowned Seal Sanctuary.
The park offers self-catering static holiday caravans and generously sized camping and touring pitches mostly on level ground, with or without electric, all at excellent rates. The site has a relaxed atmosphere, and welcomes families, couples, dogs, backpackers, youth organisations, university students and divers alike.
Little Trevothan Camping and Caravan Park is very secluded and doesn’t have any main roads near it, which makes it great for your children to explore. They supply all of the pitches for touring caravans, motor homes and tents with water steam pipes. Nearby are toilet and shower facilities.
The park has a large, recreational area that includes a playground. This allows children to play safely while their parents relax. They have an on-site shop that sells all of the essentials you will need. They also have a games and TV room that is a good retreat from your tent.
There are a variety of attractions in the local area. You can see the Goolhilly Satellite Earth Station, the fun park of Flambards, the Newquay Zoo and the historic Poldark Mine. You can also choose to go wind surfing.
You will find some of the cleanest beaches in Cornwall on the Lizard Peninsula. The park is set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, where you will find some of the most renowned coastal walks. On these walks you will see things of historic and geological interest. You can also enjoy fascinating inland walks.
All the major attractions of Cornwall are within reach of Little Trevothan Camping and Caravan Park:
• Diving: Several top diving schools including Porthoustock Diving – Nationally acclaimed as being one of the best diving points in the UK
• Eden Project: Eden is the greatest stage on earth, the living theatre of plants, people and possibilities. And like every great theatre what happens on its stage is dramatic and constantly changing.
• The Flambards Experience: Eat, drink, shop or just relax and picnic in our beautifully landscaped, award winning gardens. There’s the Victorian Village, Britain in the Blitz and the Memory Lane Experience. After that there’s the Really Wild Show, Gus Honeybun’s Burrow, the hands-on Science Centre and the childrens play zone! Whatever you fancy doing, whatever the weather the Flambards experience in simply the best day of the week!
• The National Seal Sanctuary is a haven for some of the marine world’s most enchanting creatures. The Snactuary is Europe’s leading marine animal rescue centre, which cares for dozens of sick, injured and orphaned seals every year.
• Falmouth is only 15 miles from us for its beaches, castles, museums, galleries, parks, boat trips, rockpooling and so much more.
From the A30 take the A39 towards Truro, then the A39 to Helston. Follow the B3083 to Culdrose Air Base, continue past the air base and take the left turn B3293 at the roundabout signposted Coverack. Follow the B3293 to Coverack past the Goonhilly Satelite dishes on your right. After several tight bends the road straigtens out and you will see Zoars Garage. TURN RIGHT BEFORE THE GARAGE, follow the road over the downs and take the third turning on your left. We are 300 yards further along on the right!
Please note the turning before Zoars Garage is shown in capitals above because as of yet there is no brown Camp Site sign here. If you miss this turn with a Caravan on the back you could get into quite a pickle as it takes you into a tiny village with no way to turn.
Visit Little Trevothan Camping and Caravan Park website for further information
Little Trevothan Camping and Caravan Park
- Caravan Hire
- Chemical Disposal Point
- Car Parking
- Child Play Area
- Dogs allowed
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hook-up
- Electric Shaver Point
- Food Shop
- Games Room
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Static Pitches
- Tent Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches
- Wheelchair Access