Sandymouth Holiday Resort
Only a short drive from the beautiful Bude Beach, Sandymouth Holiday Resort has been a destination for holiday makers for many years. Over the years we have built our success on exceptional customer service, fantastic location and outstanding facilities which we pride ourselves on. This resulted in us winning in the Family Fun Cornwall category at the prestigious Hoseasons Awards.
However, our constant drive to attain success and maintain our place as the go to location for fun family holidays in Cornwall has resulted in a substantial modernisation of the facilities we have on offer as well as our activity offering, with us now offering an extensive Go Active programme which features a wide range of family friendly activities. We leave no stone unturned in our efforts to help you create happy holiday memories that will last you a lifetime.
If you are looking for family holiday lodge or static caravan holidays in Bude, Cornwall, then look no further than our resort.
Our contemporary static caravans are generously equipped with everything you will need for the ultimate self catered break, with full kitchen facilities including a microwave, fridge freezer, washer/dryer and much more. They also feature all the comforts you will need on your break away from home, with TV & DVD facilities, as well as comfortable beds and sofas. We also provide free Wi-Fi* access for all our holiday makers.
We also have a number of holiday lodges available at our resort which can sleep up to six people. As with our static caravans, these are generously equipped with everything you could possible need on a self catered break, with gas and electricity provided free of charge.
OUT AND ABOUT
In North Cornwall you will find dramatic landscapes, including sweeping moorlands and 60 miles of magnificent coastline. Almost one-third of the area is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. North Cornwall has some of the UK’s best sandy beaches, picturesque, seaside towns, enchanting castles, excellent restaurants, high-quality sporting and leisure facilities, surfing, sailing, fishing, pony trekking, walking and cycling, all available in the local area.
Nearby attractions include:
• Summerleaze Beach, Crooklets Beach, Crackington Haven, Northcott and Widemouth Bay
• King Arthur’s Castle at Tintagel
• The awe-inspiring Eden Project near St Austell
• Tamar Otter and Wildlife Centre
• Boat trips to Lundy Island
So many attractive and picturesque towns and villages: Boscastle, Tintagel, Padstow, Port Issac, Hartland, Clovelly, Morwenstow.
FUN FOR ALL THE FAMILY
• Bluereef Aquarium, Newquay – Award winning attraction with close encounters, talks and feeding displays, bluereef nursery & turtle rescue sanctuary. Perfect for all the family, under3’s admitted free. Situated on Towan beach overlooking the famous island.
• The Eden Project, Helston: Lots of events all throughout the year and plenty to see & do. Perfect for all family members to try something new and explore architecture, art and the great outdoors.
• Exmoor Zoological Park, nr. Barnstaple: 175 Species and over 600 animals all totally at home in a beautiful 15 acre countryside setting. Lots to see and learn about!
AND FOR THE KIDS . . .
• The Big Sheep, Bideford: Situated just off the A39, 2 miles west of Bideford. One of Devon’s top all weather attractions. Activities for children’s & adults – indoor & outdoor play zones, laser shooting game, shop & brewery.
• The Milky Way, Bideford: Roller coasters, indoor adventure play areas, assault course and much more. All rides included in price entrance.
• Crealy Great Adventure Park, Cornwall & Devon: The perfect day out whatever the weather! Indoor and outdoor attractions, animals, rides, Morgawr rollercoaster at Cornwall’s Crealy, cafes and gift shop. Maximum fun guaranteed!
If you love the great outdoors and like being active then Sandymouth Holiday Resort is the perfect location for you. The North Cornwall Coastal Path is within ¾ miles of the park, the scenery from which is breathtaking. There are several local stables which offer pony trekking. The local beaches are renowned for their excellent surf and there are many surf schools based in Bude, which also offer body boarding and kayaking.
Sandymouth Holiday Resort
- Caravan Hire
- Chalet Hire
- Child Play Area
- Electric Hook-up
- Electric Shaver Point
- Food Shop
- Games Room
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Ice Pack Facility
- Licensed Club - Pub
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Static Pitches
- Tent Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches
- Wheelchair Access