Fishpool Farm Caravan Park
Fishpool Farm Caravan Park is a family friendly picturesque park set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside and welcomes campers, touring caravans, and motorhomes
The park is open 11 months of the year and offers first-class facilities. There is a children’s play area, dog walking area, showers/toilets, laundry room and a small shop for all your basic supplies.
There are 50 pitches each with electric hook-ups and 15 of these are hard standing. Also there is a chemical waste disposal point and re-cycling area.
All of the facilities at Fishpool Farm Caravan Park are fully accessible for wheelchairs and there is a disabled wet room and a separate disabled toilet and you can book pitches closer to facilities for even better access.
Fishpool Farm Caravan Park’s location just off the A54, 9 miles from Chester and 2 from Delamere Forest makes it an ideal base to explore the area.
There’s plenty of activities for everyone. From fishing and walking, relaxing to racing, and picnics to fine dining – every taste is catered for!
Next to the park is The Fishpool Inn or a little further (12 minute walk) is The Abbey Arms. At weekends a food van visits the park offering breakfast’s, fish n chips, hamburgers etc.
OUT AND ABOUT
• The Roman City Of Chester – Chester is arguably the richest city in Britain for archaeological and architectural treasures from the Roman occupation where you can explore the most distinctive feature of the city.
• The Rows. Chester Cathedral is a remarkable building, with a history spanning almost two thousand years. The Grosvenor Museum offers a fascinating history to the City.
• Chester Zoo – The UK’s No 1 Zoo set in 110 acres of award winning gardens and famed for its conservation work.
• Blue Planet Aquarium – See 10ft long sharks, giant rays, piranhas plus 1000’s of exhibits from around the world.
• Tatton Park (National Trust) – 1,000 acres of Deer Park, Mansion, Gardens, Old Hall, Rare Breeds Farm and events.
• Blakemere Craft Centre – A unique shopping experience set in and around a beautiful Edwardian stable block and cobbled courtyard, home to numerous craft shops offering gifts galore, beautifully handcrafted either on site or from around the world.
• Delamere Forest – Cheshire’s largest area of woodland is a haven for wildlife. Take the opportunity to enjoy a treetop adventure at GO APE!
• National Waterways Museum – Situated in a 200-year old historic dock complex on the south bank of the River Mersey, close to the Port of Liverpool.
Visit Fishpool Farm Caravan Park website for further information
Fishpool Farm Caravan Park
Tent Pitches: YesTour Caravan Pitches: YesMotor Home Pitches: YesChemical Disposal Point: YesCar Parking: YesDogs allowed: YesChild Play Area: YesDrinking Water: YesElectric Hook-up: YesElectric Shaver Point: YesLaunderette: YesRestaurant/Cafe: YesShower Facilities: YesWheelchair Access: YesWireless Internet: Yes