Llanina Caravan Park
Set in a lovely sheltered location surrounded by mature trees, Llanina Caravan Park is a great holiday location. It is only a few minutes’ walk from a shop, post office, filling station and the Llanina Arms pub and restaurant in Llanarth.
Llanina Caravan Park offers hard standing or grass pitches with electric hook up for touring caravans, motor homes and trailer tents.
The local area has a number of clean, sandy beaches to visit and a wide variety of activities to enjoy including sea, trout and coarse fishing, golf, tennis, cycling and walking.
- Hardstanding pitches and grass pitches
- Electric hook ups
- Chemical waste disposal point
- Toilet and shower facilities
- Onsite Wifi network with internet access
- Dishwashing facilities
- Pub (Llanina Arms) serving local ales and meals less than 100m from the entrance
- Shop & Garage next door
- Village shop
- Beaches within 3 miles
- Boat trips at New Quay
- Horse riding – www.cardiganbayrc.co.uk (01545 570 448) 2 miles away.
- Cycling – If you are a keen cyclist there are many mountain bike routes nearby (Bwlch Nant yr Arian near Aberystwyth and Brechfa forest – www.visitbrechfaforest.com) or follow the cycle path from Aberaeron to visit the National Trust property below
- National Trust – Llanachaeron www.nationaltrust.org.uk
- Soft Play – 3 miles at Ar y Bel – www.arybel.co.uk
- Watersports at New Quay and Llain activity centre all within 3 miles
- Outdoor activities including tobogganing, climbing and Go-karting head to Llangrannog visit www.urdd.cymru for more information.
- Pottery painting at Peapod Junction – 01545 560 763
- Country and coastal walks.
There are some rare and unusual animals that can be seen in the area. Often you can see Red Kite soaring above the caravan park, Chough roaming the coastal path and Bottlenose Dolphins and Atlantic Grey Seals swimming near the waters off the Ceredigion coast. Just 2 miles away from the park is Cardigan Bay, which is 1 of only 2 places in Britain where you can see a high volume of dolphins. Llanina Caravan Park is open from Easter until October.
Click on the Llanina Caravan Park website link below for more details
Llanina Caravan Park