Stroud Hill Park
Touring Caravans, Motor Homes & Tents
Set in quiet rural surroundings, Stroud Hill Park is a lovely privately owned Adults Only caravan and camping site. They provide a 5 Star location for campers and tourers to spend their holiday.
Stroud Hill Park offers 60 pitches. They have 44 hard standing pitches and 16 grass pitches. All of the pitches come with electric hook-up points, drinking water and an individual ground level drain to accept grey waste water.
There is a green oak timber-framed building in the heart of the site that houses a reception, a shop, café, bar and the site’s Barn Restaurant. Also inside are the park’s excellent toilet and shower facilities. The park has been constructed to accommodate the disabled.
• Resident warden from Easter to September
• 16 amp electric hook up points, fresh water connection and grey water disposal for all pitches
• Restaurant & Bar
• Hardstandings & Grass serviced pitches
• Heated toilet block awarded 5 stars by the Loo of the Year scheme
• Individual ‘wet rooms’ with underfloor heating
• Laundry facilities
• Indoor washup area
• Accessible to all shower & toilet suite
• Caravan accessories, milk, eggs and ice cream for sale
• Free WiFi available on most pitches
• Tennis court and rackets for hire
• Private 3 acre, well stocked Fishing Lake
• Free use of freezer during summer months
• Free early arrivals
• Free late departures
OUT AND ABOUT
Stroud Hill Park is set in lovely countryside in the centre of Cambridgeshire. The park is easily accessible by all major road links. There are many wonderful attractions in the region. Guests can visit the stunning city of Cambridge and the cathedral cities of Ely and Peterborough. There is great walking and cycling in Cambridgeshire. Guests can also enjoy the waterways and the rural pleasures of the many unspoilt villages.
• Wimpole Hall is situated in the interior of Wimpole Estate, at only 22 miles from the Campsite. A country house located within the Parish of Wimpole, Cambridgeshire. The house, built in 1640, has 3000 acres of parkland and farmland which are owned by the National Trust. The Estate is regularly open to the public and is ideal for an afternoon tea in the park or a relaxing walk.
• St Ives is a beautiful historic town on the River Great Ouse that offers a wealth of recreational opportunities including electric riverboat trips. You can also discover a fascinating heritage along the waterfront, alleyways and market place, and a great range of independent shops throughout the town.
• Ely cathedral is situated in the heart of the city of Ely. With a vast amount of history and heritage, Ely Cathedral is well worth a visit, with many shops and unique restaurants around the local area, it’s a great way to spend the day out.
From A1(N) and A1(S) take A14 East;
Turn off A14 at the A141 to March;
Follow signs to March until you come to Warboys.
At roundabout turn right on B1040 signposted to Pidley.
Turn first left past church in Pidley onto Fen Road.
The site is three quarter’s of a mile down Fen Road on the right.
Visit Stroud Hill Park website for further information
Stroud Hill Park
- Adults Only
- Car Parking
- Dogs allowed
- Drain Hook-up
- Electric Hook-up
- Electric Shaver Point
- Fishing Available
- Food Shop
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Golf Course
- Licensed Club - Pub
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Tennis Court
- Tent Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches
- Water Hook-up
- Wheelchair Access
- Wireless Internet