YCP York Caravan Park
Located within the York ring road and yet surrounded by countryside, YCP York Caravan Park is a beautiful family-run touring caravan site that is an ideal choice for holidaymakers seeking peace and quiet. The park is still near all of the attractions of York.
All of YCP York Caravan Park’s pitches on their caravan site are super pitches that feature water, electricity, drains and television points. They are significantly larger than an average pitch.
They offer 2 delight holiday cottages for hire, their Rowes Cottage and the Old Stables. Check out their website to find out more information.
Near YCP York Caravan Park are:
York Minster, National Railway Museum, Castle Museum, Castle Howard, Yorkshire Moors and Dales, Farmers Markets, Jorvik Viking Museum, North Yorkshire Moors Steam Railway, Eden Camp, Yorkshire Air Museum, York Racecourse, Hot Air Balloon Rides, and hundreds more activities, attractions and events year round.
The park is situated only 2 miles from York Minster. There are many ways to enjoy the attractions in the area surrounding YCP’s luxury touring caravan and camping site.
* The Yorkshire Coastliner bus service runs services to and from York every 30 minutes and stops directly outside of YCP. The bus service also runs to Leeds, Tadcaster, Malton, Scarborough, Whitby and more. It will take you to many of Yorkshire’s attractions including Castle Howard, Eden Camp, Flamingo Land, Goathland which is the home of ‘Heartbeat’ and the North Yorkshire Moors Railway. You can also just enjoy magnificent ride across the North York Moors.
* By car – You can drive into York in less than 5 minutes or drive to the coast in under an hour.
* By train – The York railway station is only about 2½ miles from YCP York Caravan Park where you can take regular trains to the coast and other places.
* Less than 1 mile away Park and Ride bus service is situated at Monks Cross Shopping Park. They have regular services to and from the city centre.
* By foot – It is possible to walk to York from YCP. It takes just less than an hour depending on how fast or slow you walk.
YCP specialises in offering secure indoor storage for your caravans at competitive prices.
They offer indoor storage for caravans, trailer tents, boats, motor homes and a variety of other leisure equipment. Contact YCP York Caravan Park to find out more information.
They store all equipment indoors. It is protected by brand new, state of the art security measures.
From the North or South: Turn off the A1 at junction 45 and head East towards York on the A64. Continue along the A64 for about 18 miles until you reach a roundabout, take the first exit (signposted A1036), after about 50 yards there is another roundabout, take the first exit (onto A1036). After about 50 yards, turn left onto Hopgrove Lane South (just before the Hopgrove Pub). Follow this road to the end, then turn right onto Stockton Lane towards York. We are located about 300 yards on the right hand side of the road (look out for the green sign!).
Tent Pitches: YesTour Caravan Pitches: YesMotor Home Pitches: YesBattery Charging: YesBBQ area: YesChemical Disposal Point: YesCar Parking: YesDogs allowed: YesDrain Hook-up: YesElectric Hook-up: YesElectric Shaver Point: YesFishing Available: YesIce Pack Facility: YesShower Facilities: YesTelephone: YesWater Hook-up: YesWheelchair Access: YesWireless Internet: Yes