Campsites Category: Statics - Holiday/Residential
Abbots Green Luxury Holiday Lodges
Abbots Green Luxury Holiday Lodges is located just 15 miles from York and within an hour’s drive from the North Yorkshire coast. The park’s luxury lodges are set in a secluded setting and create a home from home for guests with all of the essential comforts.
Abbots Green Luxury Holiday Lodge has been owned by York House Leisure for more than 20 years. During this time they have made continuous investments in the park and have transformed it from its humble beginnings into a 5-Star David Bellamy Conservation Award Winning Gold Park.
Tim and Phil Brierley are the directors who along with the on-site managers and the rest of the York House Team strive to create a perfect holiday environment for guests.
• Superb luxury lodge sales and two try before you buy lodges (one of which is pet friendly)
• Relaxation in the Old Barn coffee shop, serving home made treats
• Open 12 months of the year
• Free WiFi & use of all the 5-Star York House Park facilities
• Large private plots with 2 car drive, patio and balcony
• Overlooked by the Hambleton Hills
• Surrounded by open countryside yet only a few minutes from the A19 dual carriageway
• Excellent communication links to Leeds, Newcastle, Whitby, Scarborough and Filey
• Market town of Thirsk under 3 miles away
Abbots Green is a great base for exploring Yorkshire. Just minutes away are the White Horse of Kilburn and the beautiful walks. Within a 20 mile radius of the area there are dozens of recognized visitor attractions. The entire area offers a great opportunity to explore Yorkshire’s rich culture and history.
All close by are the beautiful grounds and building and the abundance of heritage of The Abbeys of Rievaulx, Jervaulx, Fountains and Byland, York Minster and Castle Howard.
You can enjoy fun family days out at Lightwater Valley, Flamingo Land and the Yorkshire coastal towns of Whitby and Scarborough. They are just a few of the many places that where you can have a great day for all.
Those who enjoy sports are well catered for as there are 6 local golf courses, racecourses and a swimming pool in Thirsk.
For more information about Abbots Green Luxury Holiday Lodges click below