Sandy Beaches Holiday Village is under new ownership and is situated in the village of Kilnsea, near to Spurn Point Nature Reserve and 23 miles east of Hull.
The caravan park hosts a range of owner occupied caravan holiday homes and ten touring pitches for guests who wish to bring their own tourers and motor caravans.
Sandy Beaches Holiday Village has an excellent range of facilities including a restaurant, bar, modern shower/toilet block, shop, games room and children’s play area.
The park is a great base to explore the local area with a host of beautiful beaches. Locally you will find fishing, horse riding and golf.
We have a variety of Caravan Holiday Homes for sale.
£1,000.00 base fee applies to the following vans for newcomer to the site.
* Novar 2004 Model 28 x 12, Double Glazed. Hardly used – £12000.00
* Atlas Applause, 2 bed, TV, Fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave, cooker patio furniture – £6500.00
* Cosalt Geneva. 32 x 10, 2 bed, fridge and shower. Microwave, Cooker, Patio Furniture, etc. – £6250.00
* Westbrook Tahiti, 28 x 10, 12 ft Veranda, Many Extras – £6000.00
* ABI Phoenix 28 x 10, 2 Bed, Electric Heaters, Shower, etc. – £2950.00
* Pemberton Caravan, Retro Style, Many extras – £1950.00
Site fees not included unless agreed with seller.
Caravan Hire: YesStatic Pitches: YesBeach Location: YesDogs allowed: YesChild Play Area: YesDrain Hook-up: YesElectric Hook-up: YesFishing Available: YesFood Shop: YesGames Room: YesGas Cylinder Available: YesLaunderette: YesLicensed Club - Pub: YesRestaurant/Cafe: YesTelephone: YesWater Hook-up: YesWheelchair Access: Yes