Butt Farm is a working family farm and is the perfect place for a camping or caravanning trip to East Yorkshire. It is ideally situated just 2 miles from the historic market town of Beverley.
The caravan and campsite is set within 1 hectare of grassland with open views of the East Yorkshire countryside. Disused farm buildings have been transformed into a modern facilities & amenities block, which is fuelled by a renewable biomass boiler.
Butt Farm welcomes caravans, tents and motorhomes. There are 30 pitches including 12 hard standings, and 5 electric hook ups. Groups, Rallies and Cyclists are all welcome.
• Separate male & female heated washrooms and showers with electric shaver sockets
• Utility room with dishwashing facilities, where hot water is provided free of charge
• BBQ available for use
• Campfire available for all to use
• Dog shower
• Chemical Disposal Point
• Secure bike storage
• Recycling Facilities
• Information board
OUT AND ABOUT
The farm is located on a footpath and cycleway network enabling you to walk and cycle into Beverley and the surrounding areas.
The stunning market town of Beverley has beauty in abundance. With an awe-inspiring Minster, historical buildings, cobbled streets, and small town charm, there is something for everyone.
Butt Farm is ideally located for exploring the East Yorkshire Coast, the Yorkshire Wolds, York & Hull.
• Bempton Cliffs, Bempton: A RSPB reserve – a wonderful place to get closer to the natural world. As well as beautiful birds, you’ll find fascinating flowers, graceful deer and stately trees, to name but a few.
• Arctic Corsair, Kingston-upon-Hull: This is Hull’s last sidewinder trawler. You’ll hear all about life at sea and the dangers deep sea trawler men faced in the Icelandic fishing grounds. The guided tours are the only way to see inside the Arctic Corsair.
• Park Rose Birds of Prey and Animal Park, Bridlington: The centre offers the ultimate bird of prey and animal experience. In the woodland setting they offer the chance for adults and children of all ages, to experience being close to nature, birds and animals.
Tent Pitches: YesTour Caravan Pitches: YesMotor Home Pitches: YesBBQ area: YesChemical Disposal Point: YesCar Parking: YesDogs allowed: YesDrinking Water: YesElectric Hook-up: YesElectric Shaver Point: YesShower Facilities: Yes