Fisherground Farm Camping
Fisherground Farm Camping is in the Overall Top 18 of the ’50 World Best Campsites’ as chosen by the Independent Newspaper. They were also voted Overall Top 4 for children’s enjoyment.
It is set right in the heart of Eskdale, one of Cumbria’s loveliest valleys. The Campsite is family run and every effort is made to ensure peace and quiet after 10.30pm.
Fisherground Farm Camping is a children’s paradise with rafts on the pond, a tree house, zip wire, tarzan ropes and an adventure course.
The campsite allows campfires and sacks of logs are sold on site.
PRICES – Open until 22nd October 2017
All prices are per night, for example:- 2 adults (£7.00 x 2) = £14 plus a car at £2.50 = £16.50 per night
• Adults: £7.00
• Children: (3 – 15yrs). £3.50
• D of E and school groups: £7.00
• Vehicles: £2.50
• Extra Vehicles: £5.00
• VW sized campervans: £5.00
• Motorhomes: £7.00
• Gazebo/Tarp/Event Shelter/Awning: £5.00
• Electric: £3.50 (pre-booking essential)
• Dogs: £1.50
• Tents 5 Berth and under: £5.00 supplement during Bank & Scool Holidays – per night
• Tents 6, 7 & 8 Berth: £7.00 supplement during Bank & School Holidays – per night
• Tents 9, 10+ Berth: £10.00 supplement during Bank & School Holidays – per night
• Visitors: £5.00 (Visitors to vacate site by 6pm)
Fisherground Farm Camping has its own halt on the Ravenglass and Eskdale miniature Railway.
The nearby village of Eskdale has a well stocked shop with a camping section upstairs. There are plenty of pubs to choose from all within 1 mile of the campsite.
There are lots of great beaches locally. You can also explore hundreds of riverside, valley and mountain walks and climbs.
There are waterfalls to visit, Ravenglass Roman Bath House, Hardknott Roman Fort, Muncaster Castle and many more attractions.
The campsite now takes bookings. Should you wish to book please call 07580 125952 or e-mail: email@example.com
Click on Fisherground Farm Camping website link below for more information
Fisherground Campsite, Eskdale, Holmrook. Cumbria CA191TF
Tent Pitches: YesMotor Home Pitches: YesBBQ area: YesChemical Disposal Point: YesCar Parking: YesDogs allowed: YesChild Play Area: YesDrinking Water: YesElectric Hook-up: YesFishing Available: YesGolf Course: YesIce Pack Facility: YesLaunderette: YesPonies/Horses: YesShower Facilities: YesTelephone: Yes