Crealy Meadows is Devon’s newest caravan and camping park that is open for guests.
The park is set just a short drive from the J30 of the M5 in Exeter. The park is right next door to the rides, indoor play and fun of Devon’s Crealy Adventure Park.
Crealy Meadows is surrounded by stunning Devon countryside. You can bring your own caravan, motor home or tent to the site. You can also choose to book one of their luxury glamping tents.
This £1.4 million development features ultra-modern facilities. They have modern washrooms with under floor heating, family bathrooms, a new convenience store, laundry rooms and on-site FREE Wi-Fi.
Those who don’t enjoy cooking will find on-site bars, restaurants and takeaway outlets. Families can eat at Mamma Mia’s all-you-can-eat buffet, the Sandcastle Beach bar and route 66 Burger Bar.
The park is located next to Crealy Adventure Park, which is Devon’s number one theme park. You can go in and out of the adventure park as much as you want to. They offer plenty of adventure, fun, theme park rides and indoor play. There is plenty to do at the adventure park.
You will have a perfect family holiday at Crealy Meadows. You can enjoy family entertainment in the evening.
The park features its own, unique “Own a Pony” experience. These are split into sessions either a morning or and afternoon. You can bring a little girl’s dream to life by assisting the site’s rangers in caring for one of the Miniature Spotted, Shetland or Dartmoor ponies. Book with the reception team to avoid disappointment. It is a much cheaper option than owning and taking care of your own stable!
FACILITIES – Crealy Meadows facilities include:
• 12 x 12m super pitches with hard standing x 51
• 10 x 10m standard pitches x 69
• Hook up on all pitches includes water, waste and pre-paid electric
• Luxury themed fully equipped tents – Safari Camp and Medieval Village
• V.I.P access via our very own Secret Gate to Crealy Great Adventure Park*
• Own a Pony Experience
• Modern shower and washroom facilities with under floor heating
• Family & disabled private bathrooms with baby change facilities
• Secure site with 24 hour Wardens
• Well stocked convenience shop
• Children’s outdoor play areas
• On Site Bar and restaurants
• Evening family entertainment**
• Launderette with irons and ironing boards
• Dish washing facility
• FREE WiFi
• Recycling bins
• Dog walk area
• Chemical disposal points
• Gas bottle exchange
* £10.00 per person during term time and £13.95 per person during school holidays – 7 days for 1 during school holidays
**Nightly during school holidays and Saturdays during term time
• Crealy Great Adventure Park, (the South West’s favourite Adventure Park)
• Darts Farm Shopping Village (Award winning Farm Shop)
• Exmouth Beach (a beautiful sandy beach, 5 miles)
• Topsham (a lovely quaint town for shopping, 4 miles)
• Dartmoor (for great walks and views, half hour drive)
• Budleigh Beach (pebbles, great shopping and very picturesque)
• Woodbury Common (for walks from Crealy Meadows to enjoy the beautiful Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty)
• The Jurassic Coast (from Budleigh to Lyme Regis)
• Exeter (great shopping and has all that one could wish for, 4 miles)
Tent Pitches: YesTour Caravan Pitches: YesMotor Home Pitches: YesChemical Disposal Point: YesCar Parking: YesDogs allowed: YesChild Play Area: YesDrain Hook-up: YesDrinking Water: YesElectric Hook-up: YesElectric Shaver Point: YesFood Shop: YesGas Cylinder Available: YesLaunderette: YesLicensed Club - Pub: YesRestaurant/Cafe: YesShower Facilities: YesWater Hook-up: YesWheelchair Access: YesWireless Internet: Yes