Naburn Lock Caravan Park
Located just 4 miles south of York and half a mile from the unspoiled village of Naburn, Naburn Lock Caravan Park is a great park for your holiday. It is near the River Ouse and the picturesque Naburn Locks. You can take a boat trip that runs from Naburn Locks to the centre of York during the weekends.
The site is well placed to explore the different areas of Yorkshire, including the Dales, the North Yorkshire Moors as well as the coastal resorts of Whitby, Bridlington and Scarborough.
Naburn Lock Caravan Park is a friendly family-owned site. It is run by Peter and Catherine Wilkinson and their aim is to please all of their customers.
• 100 pitches for tourers and motor homes
• Separate areas of the site for adults only
• Showers & toilets
• Chemical disposal point
• Launderette with automatic washing machines and dryer
• Disabled facilities
• Park shop offers a comprehensive range of groceries, sweets, ice cream, milk and papers
• Coarse fishing in the River Ouse
• Regular bus service running from the park to the centre of York in just 15 minutes
• B.H.S. approved Riding School near to the park
• Local pub – Black Smith Arms (½ mile)
• Cycle track from York to Selby, ½ mile from the park
• Restaurant (½ mile)
• Golf course (3 miles)
• Takeaway food (4 miles)
The park has no facilities for static caravans, contains no storage facilities and has no seasonal pitches. The park has NOT got a play area for children.
Leave the A64 south of York onto the A19. Turn towards York and take the first left turn. Follow this road to Naburn – continue for ½ mile and the park is on the right hand side of the road.
Visit the Naburn Lock Caravan Park website for further information