Deepdale Camping is a quiet, family friendly, eco friendly north Norfolk coast campsite, with well kept paddocks in the heart of the beautiful village of Burnham Deepdale.
It is the perfect base to discover this “Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty”, famous for its nature and bird reserves, walking and cycling, watersports and history.
You can choose from a range of self catering accommodation, private ensuite rooms, tipis, yurts, shepherds huts, camping for tents & campervans, group hostel, dorm beds, all Open All Year, even Christmas and New Year.
* Deepdale Cafe next door with home cooked food.
* New eco Friendly amenity block with solar water heating, underfloor heating, super clean loos and showers and outdoor washup sinks.
* BBQ area * Laundry * Drying room
* Tourist information centre
* Internet access * Payphone * Mail holding
* The new ‘Dalegate Market’ with its host of shops and services: Local supermarket, Petrol Station, Fat Face surf shop, Gift shops and nature shop
* 2 great pubs in the village
* Sailing school and watersports centre
* Secure bike rack
* Cycle hire on site
Quiet, vaccinated dogs are welcome on the campsite, but must be kept on a short lead.
July / August camping bookings made before 17th July must be for a minimum of 7 nights.
We recommend you book ahead for weekends and August.
Click on the Deepdale Camping website link for further information
Tent Pitches: YesMotor Home Pitches: YesBBQ area: YesBeach Location: YesCar Parking: YesDogs allowed: YesCycle Hire: YesDrinking Water: YesElectric Shaver Point: YesFishing Available: YesFood Shop: YesGas Cylinder Available: YesIce Pack Facility: YesLaunderette: YesRestaurant/Cafe: YesSailing: YesShower Facilities: YesTelephone: YesWheelchair Access: Yes