We are a family managed , conservation award winning Park in the lovely Dorset countryside. Just 3 miles from Poole and close to some of Britain’s best beaches.
We offer a natural landscape with many tranquil pitch settings, with or without electric hook-up and hard-standings if required. There is a designated area for dog owners and a dog walk leading from the site through pretty woodland and over to Beacon Hill to Corfe Mullen.
We have an host of facilities to keep the whole family occupied including outdoor heated swimming pool and two children’s adventure playgrounds. For anglers we have two medium sized lakes stocked with Carp, Perch, Tench and Roach.
We are ideally placed for exploring this beautiful part of the country:
• Poole: A bustling Quay, the best beaches in Britain and a stunning harbour make Poole a natural first choice for a trip to the South Coast.
• Bournemouth: Clubs and Bars or just a days shopping or beach fun – a visitors paradise.
• Purbeck: Discover the heritage of the stunning Jurassic Coast and country landscapes.
• Brownsea Island: Home of the red squirrel and birth place of the scouts and cubs.
• Sea Life Centre, Weymouth: A spectacular display of marine life in a setting that will entertain the whole family.
• Sandbanks: Probably the best beach in Britain!
Beacon Hill Touring Park camping and touring pitches near Poole in Dorset website below
Tent Pitches: YesTour Caravan Pitches: YesMotor Home Pitches: YesBattery Charging: YesBBQ area: YesChemical Disposal Point: YesCar Parking: YesDogs allowed: YesChild Play Area: YesDrinking Water: YesElectric Hook-up: YesElectric Shaver Point: YesFishing Available: YesFood Shop: YesGames Room: YesGas Cylinder Available: YesIce Pack Facility: YesLaunderette: YesLicensed Club - Pub: YesOutdoor Pool: YesRestaurant/Cafe: YesShower Facilities: YesTelephone: YesTennis Court: YesWater Hook-up: YesWheelchair Access: YesWireless Internet: Yes