Beech Croft Farm
Located between Buxton and Bakewell, Beech Croft Farm is a small, family-run caravan park and camping site that is within walking distance of the Monsal Trail. The site is an ideal base for exploring the Peak District National Park.
The park nestles in a sheltered meadow with views towards the rolling Derbyshire hills. There are several walks from the quiet caravan park. It is located on the new Pennine Bridleway and the Monsal Trail and Limestone Way are both close by. You can take day trips to Bakewell, Buxton, Castleton, Chatsworth as well as many other charming towns and villages.
Beech Croft Farm has done extensive renovations including a new environmentally friendly heated toilet and shower block. They have also increased the size of their hard standing pitches and equipped them all with 16 amp hook-ups, water tap and TV aerial socket.
At Beech Croft Farm we have increased the camping area into an adjoining field. They offer 10 amp smart meter cards for anyone that wants to use them.
There is no grass at the sides of their caravan pitches for awnings but there is plenty of room if you want to use your awning.
• Heated toilet & Shower block with hot water on all hand basins
• Shower points in gents
• Hairdryer sockets in ladies
• Unisex area
• Shop stocks basic provisions, soft drinks, ices etc
• Calor Gas & Camping Gaz sales
• 30 level hard standings for caravans & Motor caravans, all with 16 amp hook up, water tap & TV aerial socket
• Parking next to caravans & Tents
• Three camping areas with 10 amp smart meter card system
• Dogs are welcome – but please keep proper control al all times & always clean up after them.
• Barbecues are allowed using a portable or disposable barbecue.
• Please do not light camp fires on the ground
• Free hot showers
• Pot washing & laundry room with washer & dryer available
• Full disabled facilities
• Chemical Toilet disposal
Our Campers Cabin provides shelter to those enjoying the freedom of camping during Derbyshire’s sometimes unpredictable weather. A warm and dry place with a hot drinks vending machine and a microwave, the Campers Cabin provides practical shelter for adults and somewhere for younger adults and kids to congregate – a kind of Camping Den!
DOG EXERCISE AREA
We now have a new dog exercise area on site, a lovely big field fenced off and kept clean and tidy. Dogs are always welcome at Beech Croft Farm but please keep under proper control at all times and always clean up after them.
DOG, BIKE & BOOTS WASH
Let your dog enjoy a refreshing shower! – this handy facility for campers is great for giving dogs, bikes and boots a quick wash down
BALL GAMES AREA
Beech Croft Farm now has a dedicated area with ample space for ball games etc.
• Each year there are Well Dressings at many surrounding towns and villages.
• Bakewell Show – 7th and 8th August
• Chatsworth Country Fair – 30th August to 1st September
Tent Pitches: YesTour Caravan Pitches: YesMotor Home Pitches: YesChemical Disposal Point: YesCar Parking: YesDogs allowed: YesDrinking Water: YesElectric Hook-up: YesElectric Shaver Point: YesFood Shop: YesGas Cylinder Available: YesIce Pack Facility: YesLaunderette: YesShower Facilities: YesWheelchair Access: YesWireless Internet: Yes