Margrove Park Holidays Caravan Site
Margrove Park Holidays Caravan Site is situated right on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors. They are set in 10 acres of sheltered flat land near the market town of Guisborough. They welcome tents, backpackers, caravans, motor homes, trailer tents to their site. They allow well-behaved children and dogs on the site.
There are 110 pitches available for seasonal tourers. When you keep your touring caravan on a seasonal pitch you can use it as a second home. This is convenient as you will not have to tow and park your van each time that you want to come to the park for a break.
When you have a seasonal pitch it also lets you keep your van on the same pitch all year round. You can visit the park whenever you want to without the worry or hassle of towing your caravan.
OUT AND ABOUT
– The local area is ideal walking country. Just a quarter of a mile away are The Cleveland Way and the North Yorkshire Moors where walking is endless.
– Just 2 miles away are Guisborough market town, priory and forest.
– Nearby is Whitby with its fishing harbour and cliff top Abbey.
– Margrove is on the edge of Captain Cook country for those interested in history.
– In Saltburn guests can enjoy horse riding, golf and sea fishing. They also have the Italian Gardens, Miniature Railway and the unique cliff lift which will take you between the beach and the town throughout the summer.
– Guests can enjoy fresh water fishing at Lockwood Beck and Scaling Dam reservoirs.
– There are some country inns nearby where you can end your day by having an evening meal.
From Guisborough follow the A171 (signposted Whitby) for approximately 2 miles when you should turn left onto the minor road signposted Margrove Park and Lingdale. In about 1/4 mile, in the dip in the road, turn right into the site.
From Whitby follow the A171 (signposted Guisborough) and after approximately 20 miles, at the bottom of a bank after a section of dual carriageway, turn right onto the minor road signposted Margrove Park and Lingdale. In about 1/4 mile, in the dip in the road, turn right into the site.
Click on the Margrove Park Holidays Caravan Site website link below for further information
Tour Caravan Pitches: YesMotor Home Pitches: YesBattery Charging: YesChemical Disposal Point: YesDogs allowed: YesDrinking Water: YesElectric Hook-up: YesElectric Shaver Point: YesGas Cylinder Available: YesIce Pack Facility: YesShower Facilities: Yes