Riverside Caravan Park
Riverside Caravan Park is set in 14 acres of spectacular woodland next to the River Leri and offers peace, quiet and seclusion.
Touring Caravans and Motorhomes are welcome and there are fully equipped Caravan Holiday Homes for hire with colour television, gas and electricity all included in the tariff. Duvets, pillows and bed linen are provided. You need only bring personal linen and towels.
∗ Holiday caravans for sale
∗ Caravans for hire
∗ All Caravans and motorhomes welcome
∗ Electric hook-up points
∗ Shower block with hot water
∗ Deep sinks for laundry and dish washing
∗ Razor points for gents
∗ Launderette with washers, dryer and ironing facilities
∗ Excellent on-site fishing
∗ Children’s Playground
∗ Dogs welcome (but on a lead at all times)
∗ Chemical disposal points
∗ On-site transmitter ensures excellent TV reception
∗ Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) access throughout the park
∗ Calor gas sales
∗ Scenic walks
∗ Disabled access
∗ Family park
OUT AND ABOUT
• Ynyslas Nature Reserve and Sand Dunes: It is a perfect location for walking, picnics and windsurfing. Home to many rare plants and animals, in the summer the dunes naturally transform into a colourful carpet of wild flowers including many types of orchid.
• Borth & Ynyslas Golf Club: Set in a spectacular location on the sweep of Cardigan Bay. This traditional links course provides a great test of golf all year round.
• Borth Animalarium: A small Zoo offering unwanted animals and exotic pets a new home. There are lots of attractions and daily activities for visitors to enjoy. Reptile shows when you may touch and stroke lizards and snakes. Feeding times for the Crocodiles, Cats, Owls and Meerkats with Bunny and Pony grooming sessions kids will love.
• Vale of Rheidol Steam Railway: Listen to the sound of a powerful narrow gauge steam locomotive working hard to climb 700ft (200m) in the 11¾ miles from Aberystwyth to Devil’s Bridge. See the countryside change as you travel through wide open fields and meadows, woodland and rugged mountain scenery, the line twisting and turning as it clings to the hillside. Alight at one of the recently restored stations and explore the many walks the valley has to offer and the spectacular Devil’s Bridge waterfalls.
• Aberystwyth is the principal holiday resort and administrative centre of the west coast of Wales. It is also home to the University of Wales Aberystwyth and the National Library. The town is nestled between three hills and two beaches, and boasts castle ruins, a pier and a harbour. It is now the centre of local rural life and is visited by many to sample the numerous cafes, bars and restaurants.
• Corris Craft Centre & King Arthur’s Labyrinth: Set in an old Welsh slate mine deep beneath the mountains of Southern Snowdonia, in the village of Corris, King Arthur’s Labyrinth is one of the most mysterious visitor attractions in Mid Wales. On this fun day out you’ll sail, with a mysterious hooded boatman, through a magical underground waterfall – your gateway to the dark ages and a time of myth, magic, dragons, giants and King Arthur himself.
• Constitution Hill & Cliff RailwayAberystwyth: The longest funicular electric cliff railway in Britain, which has been transporting visitors to the summit since opening in 1896. Once at the summit visitors can experience the views afforded by the one of the world’s largest camera obscuras, which offers a bird’s eye view of 1,000 square miles of land and seascape
• Coastal voyages from Aberaeron or Newquay to view dolphins and seals
• Red Kite feeding stations at Nant-yr-Arian and Tregaron
• Leisure centres at Aberystwyth and Machynlleth
• Ten Pin bowling at Clarach and Aberystwyth
• Horse riding at Taliesin and Capel Bangor
• Quad Biking at Machynlleth
• Llywernog Silver-Lead Mine
• Sea fishing from the beach or coarse fishing at Dinas Reservoir
• Mountain-Biking at Nant-yr-Arian or Machynlleth
• Windsurfing, Surfing, Kite-surfing and other coastal sports on the beach at Borth
Visit the Riverside Caravan Park website for further information
Tour Caravan Pitches: YesMotor Home Pitches: YesCaravan Hire: YesStatic Pitches: YesChemical Disposal Point: YesCar Parking: YesDogs allowed: YesChild Play Area: YesDrinking Water: YesElectric Hook-up: YesElectric Shaver Point: YesFishing Available: YesGas Cylinder Available: YesLaunderette: YesShower Facilities: YesWheelchair Access: YesWireless Internet: Yes