Camp Oven – Chicken Curry
Check out how easy it is to make on our youtube channel - don't forget to like and subscribe
Want to treat your camp mates to a traditional Indian Chicken Curry? Then look no further. Authentic yet easy Camp Oven Chicken Curry Recipe - you’re going to love it!
· 4 garlic cloves roughly chopped
· 50g ginger roughly chopped
· 2 green chillies (if you want it ‘hot’ add more)
· 2 large onions
· 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
· Pint of water
· 4 tbsp vegetable oil
· 2 tsp garam masala
· 2 tsp turmeric
· 2 tsp salt
· 2 tbsp chopped coriander
· 1 kg diced chicken
· Roughly chop the onions, garlic, ginger, chillies and coriander
· Add your oil into a pan and let it heat
· Add the onions and chillies, stir and cook until onions have softened. If it starts to stick at any time add in a splash of water
· Stir in the ginger and garlic
· Add 2tsp of salt, garam masala and turmeric
· Add one tin of chopped tomatoes and stir. Let the mixture heat up.
· Add 1 kg diced chicken and stir.
· Add half a pint of water. Stir every ten mins or so.
· Allow the chicken about 40 mins to cook
· Finally garnish with some coriander
Tried this recipe? Let us know how much you enjoyed it. If you want to share your dish please send us a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org tag us in Facebook @campingandcaravanninguk