Cleethorpes Lincolnshire DN35 0PW
T: 0871 468 0496
An easy going holiday with lots of green play space, golf, fishing & direct access to an uncrowded beach
Sensational pool action and energy at the centre
including a climbing wall and zip wire, trampolines and adventure golf
Interesting and exciting attractions along this traditional holiday coastline
Thorpe Park is bordered by fields, trees, a 9-hole golf course, fishing lakes and a sandy beach - a beautifully landscaped, relaxed and easy going Park.
Whilst in a different way, it's all action at the centre, with a sensational pool complex with outdoor Space Bowl Flume and Lazy River, and alive with exciting activities. Two kinds of holiday, one Holiday Park.
We've invested nearly £1 million across our Holiday Park over the last two years, creating sensational new facilities such as Adventure Flume & Space Bowl and refurbishment of the food court with a new Burger King.
Feel free to fill each day in just your own way. Every family is different of course, but a typical day at this Holiday Park might begin with a lazy lie in or a family B Fit session. It could be a morning in the indoor heated pool complex, the stunning Outdoor Adventure SplashZone with Lazy River, Adventure Flume & Space Bowl or a great adventure on the Climbing Wall.
Lunch out at in the local area or pop into our Cafe Bar & Grill. Afternoon have some fun with our new Paint ball or on the 9-hole Golf Course, explore Lincolnshire or relax fishing by one of the lakes.
Early evening enjoy a stroll on the beach, a sunset bike ride or a game of Adventure Golf. Then head off to the ShowBar for a drink, live music and dancing.
So, whether it's out and about or staying on the Caravan Park, you're sure to have a great holiday at Thorpe Park.
ON PARK ACTIVITIES AND FACILITIES:
Head for the pool
Large Heated Indoor Pool
Outdoor Adventure SplashZone with Lazy River, Adventure Flume & Space Bowl
FREE Water Confidence
FREE Fun Inflatables*
Time to get active
FREE Coke FC Football Coaching
Climbing Wall* & Zip Wire* with Abseiling*
Leap of Fafith*
All-Weather Multi-Sports Court
More for everyone
Direct access to a sandy beach
9-Hole Golf Course*
Outdoor Family FunZone* with Adventure Crazy Golf*, Orbiters* & much more
Coarse Fishing Lakes*
Bike & Kart Hire*
From toddlers to teens
Little Cubs for 1-4's
Club R&B for 5-11's
T-Co Zone for 12-16+
Family FunTime Shows
FunZone Play Area
Outdoor Play Area
Indoor Soft Play Area
Shops and Services
SPAR Convenience Store with Bakery & Off Licence
Hair Dressing & Beauty Salon*
(* Moderate extra charge applies)
Food and Drink:
Eat, drink & enjoy the Show
Café Bar & Grill with Satellite TV
Papa John's Pizza (delivery service available)
NEW FOR 2011 Burger King
Adult Bar** (over 16's only)
LOCAL TOURIST ACTIVITIES:
1 Pleasure Island Theme Park A feast of white knuckle, family and kiddies' rides. Tickets with 50% off your second day at Pleasure Island are available for Thorpe Park customers. Right next door
2 Cleethorpes Coast Light Railway It's both a family attraction and local transport, right along the busy foreshore. 1 mile
3 Cleethorpes Heritage Trail Re-discover the life and times of a growing seaside resort. 2 miles
4 The Fishing Heritage Centre The colourful history and hardships of generations of fishermen. 6 miles
5 Rushmoor Country Park As easy going or exciting as you feel, with many unusual breeds and birds. 19 miles
6 Elsham Hall Imaginative Gardens and Country Park, animal farm and adventure playground. 23 miles
7 Seal Sanctuary Discover seal rescue at work. 24 miles
8 Rand Farm Park Real working farm, feed and pet the animals, indoor and outdoor play parks and rides. 32 miles
9 Historic City of Lincoln One of Europe's finest cathedrals, a medieval town centre, lots of good shops. 43 miles
LINCOLNSHIRE REGION TOURIST ATTRACTIONS:
1. Lincoln Cathedral Star of the Da Vinci Code, amid cobbled streets wonderful to explor, and a castle too.
2. Gibraltar Point A 3 mile nature reserve on the Lincolnshire coast near Skegness, with great walks and a free visitor centre.
3. Fishing Heritage Centre Trawl through the colourful history of Grimsby's once great fishing industry - a huge catch!
4. Belton House Built in the late 17th century, the perfect English country house, set in its own extensive deer park, Belton was designed to impress.
5. Lincoln Castle Discover a world of rich history, nestled in the heart of historic Lincoln.
6. Cleethorpes Light Railway With 3 stations, a pub and a tea room, a great way to explore the resort and its many attractions.
7. Pleasure Island Theme Park Re-opened in 2010, with the ultimate (and scariest) in white knuckle, family and kiddies' rides.
8. Highropes Adventure With more than 20 challenging elements to offer this premier ropes course is easily the largest, & best ropes course in Lincolnshire.
9. Natureland Seal Sanctuary Be it feeding the pets in the children's corner or watching the beautiful Coral Fish, your guarenteed to have a great time at Natureland Seal Sanctuary.
TOURING AND CAMPING:
We welcome Touring Caravans, Motorhomes, Tents and Trailer Tents
141 Pitches: Tent, Electric and Euro
Flat, grassy touring area with access by road for Electric and Euro pitches.
Euro pitches have a hard-standing base and parking space, plus grass awning space*
Tent and Electric pitches have a grass base and also car parking next to the pitch*
3 heated shower blocks with 29 WC's, 23 showers, hairdryers and shaving point**
Family room with bath, WC, baby changing & a shower for disabled guests
3 covered dishwashing areas with 7 sinks
5 minute walk to the Park facilities
Pup tents accepted.
PARK CONTACT DETAILS:
Thorpe Park Holiday Centre
T: 0871 468 0496